Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Me me me

Hi. I just got sleeved on 4/11/12, I'd like to chat with you. How's it going?

Hi. I just got sleeved on 4/11/12' date=' I'd like to chat with you. How's it going?[/quote']

I would love to chat!! It's going good so far. I'm getting ready to start on mushy foods this coming Tuesday! My first post op surgery appointment is Monday.

4/4/2012 here.

My current progress in bullet format:

.today was the first day I felt nausea, think the mashed potatoes I had were too thick.

.i have lost 20 lbs

.frozen sugar free pops are my favorite

.favorite food is la Madeline potatoe Soup (tuna fish is moving up)

.one more week off then back to work. I took some vacation time

Other than that everything else is pretty good. I have high blood pressure but there were some oddities with the meds after surgery. So hoping it should eventually get better.

How is everyone else doing?

4/4/2012 here.

My current progress in bullet format:

.today was the first day I felt nausea' date=' think the mashed potatoes I had were too thick.

.i have lost 20 lbs

.frozen sugar free pops are my favorite

.favorite food is la Madeline potatoe Soup (tuna fish is moving up)

.one more week off then back to work. I took some vacation time

Other than that everything else is pretty good. I have high blood pressure but there were some oddities with the meds after surgery. So hoping it should eventually get better.

How is everyone else doing?[/quote']

Hello!!!

I was sleeved 4/3/12.

My first post op dr app is Monday which I'm really excited about!!

The last time I weighed I had lost 14 lbs(not gonna weigh again til dr visit).

I havn't had any vomiting.

Had a little nausea right after surgery.

I'm only getting in 56 oz of Water at this point.(still working on getting more in)

I'm probably gonna be going back to work next week

I'm up to walking 1&1/2 miles per day

Still working on getting in at least 70 g Protein .

I havnt tried mashed potatoes yet. I should be able to start those Tuesday!! :D

April 11!!! Just a few days post op and am able to get Clear Liquids down but Protein Shakes are definitely a struggle so i plan to get at least one Protein Shake a day and focus on staying hydrated theses first few days post op I'm sure once the swelling goes down I'll be able to tolerate more of the Protein shakes cause for now they are just too heavy . I welcome any advice for these first few days post op thanks ;-)

Not "sleeved" until the 26th but have been watching all the April sleevers with interest and amazement. You are all doing so well! I'm at the "let's get this over and done with already" stage:)

Just back from holiday where I went into a store and was looking at tops. The spanish sales assistant (this was on the spanish island of Tenerife), who was TINY rushed over and said "Lady I have two for you that are just right" and showed me two size L (these are European sizes so L is probably around a US 18/20). She then stepped back a looked me up and down and said "or I have that one in XL" (the largest size you can get in Tenerife!). Just wanted the ground to open me up and swallow me whole... But no more. I am now on my pre-op and that will be a thing of the past! Losers bench here I come. Can't wait to join all my fellow April 2012 sleevers!