Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Two Month Mark.. How Are You Doing?

Will not be at two month mark till April 14th. I will not weigh my self at the point stalling gettting 1/2 lb to a lb a weeks. I know it's a loss but I want more. I don't cheat and I work out 3 times a week. I keep my calories under 700 a day. Need suggestion on things to drink. I can't have aspartame, I am allergic to it.

You could try making your own drinks like tea and kool aide with truvia (made from the stevia leaf),,it is made with natural ingredients. Not to suggest a soda but you can get sprite with truvia as well. You could mix things up a bit..try boosting your calorie intake and increase excercise to more than 3x per week and see if that increases your weight loss. Good luck.

Water, Decaf iced tea, no calorie juices. Are you allergic to all sweeteners or just aspartame?

Try shaking up your diet and exercise routine. Add calories, add exercise, then try subtracting some of both.

You may not be stalled unless you are not losing inches. Our bodies do take a break sometimes and that's when I've noticed that things re-shape themselves.

Good luck!! :)

Congrats on your 35 pounds!! Bet that feels good. No, I take that back. I know that feels good. Just think about slinging a 35-pound bag of pet food over your shoulder and carrying it around all the time. No wonder we were so tired!!!

I think there are some marvelous loose teas out there. I like The REPUBLIC of TEA brand. You can probably get this in a natural foods store. The Natural Hibiscus version is so good that hubby gets into my stash and drinks it now. Doesn't need sweetening. Other favorites are Organic Mint Fields, Acai Superfruit and Chamomile Lemon. Some are caffeinated, so if you don't do caffeine, watch that. Just get a little mesh thing that sits in the top of your mug (usually sold in the same places) with the loose tea and steep it for four minutes. So yummy!! Make it hot, but serve it hot or cold. I'm thinking of experimenting with making the Natural Hibiscus as sun tea this summer and serving it cold.

I've had trouble eating/drinking a few things and am still trying to get my sleeve to love veggies, but it's getting better. I used to LOVE veggies and especially main course salads. But I've already learned that if my sleeve doesn't love something one day, it may be fine with it a few days later. So try, try again and be creative.

Hope that helps.

Good luck!!!

Carol

I'm two months out also. I eat right. I go to the gym 3x a week. I've been stalled for five.......long......weeks. I'm convinced I'm never going to lose any more weight and I will forever be 300 pounds. My measurements are not going down any more either. It's really weird.

I'm two months out also. I eat right. I go to the gym 3x a week. I've been stalled for five.......long......weeks. I'm convinced I'm never going to lose any more weight and I will forever be 300 pounds. My measurements are not going down any more either. It's really weird.

Me toooo! Well, I'm almost 3 mos out, but in the last week I stalled, then gained 2lbs. I'm so bummed. I'll be the 1st to admit that I ate.a couple tiny peicea of candy, but really?!? C'mon! I used to eat 2 bags of candy on Easter & I've weighed

the same amt for 4 yrs! So now a few pieces & a bagel thin & I gain 2 lbs? Depressing! And, like you Dooter I'm not losing inches either. I've lost 46 lbs & still have on the same tight jeans I wore before surgery......and they're still tight. I don't get it. I eat.anywhere from 700-1000 cals a day, low carb, Water.....wth? Boo.

Come on Doot. Your gonna have to change it up. I am very random on what I eat but i cant even get close to 1000 calories. Myfitnesspal tells it all for me lol

Notice the highest days. Thats when I refresh my carbs. I do things randomly because when I stayed on a constant routine my stall hit me. As soon as I went random it started falling again

post-19267-13813658566708_thumb.jpg

post-19267-13813658567179_thumb.jpg

post-19267-13813658567644_thumb.jpg

post-19267-13813658568095_thumb.jpg

post-19267-13813658568545_thumb.jpg

Two months tomorrow..38 lbs down..2 sizes in jeans..1 in tops..I am eating 800-1100 cal a day and just started walking more within the last week.

What is everyone eating to keep full? I think I need to lay off Protein Bars, but when I am not home that is what I use for a meal. I can only eat 1/2 bar at time most of the times. Eat lean meats during day not potatoes, rice or noodles at all.

Come on Doot. Your gonna have to change it up. I am very random on what I eat but i cant even get close to 1000 calories. Myfitnesspal tells it all for me lol

Notice the highest days. Thats when I refresh my carbs. I do things randomly because when I stayed on a constant routine my stall hit me. As soon as I went random it started falling again

Interesting. So some days you do really low carbs, then a day or two you throw some more in? Dang. The weight is FALLING off of you Capt Derel!! Something's gotta work. I'm starting to despair. I think I'm getting myopic about it though. Thanks for the advice. Will try that.

Hey all I had the same problem I changed my gym routine and it worked like magic :)

I will try this too!

Hmmm, upped my Protein to 70 grams for two days straight and knock on wood, the stall may be broken. Will update tomorrow, but lost 1.5 overnight!

Exactly 8 weeks today. Down 42 pounds, but the weight loss has definitely slowed down. Still getting used to eating "normal" foods again, but much, much, MUCH smaller amounts-like just a few tablespoons or bites and my stomach starts to hurt. Also, I still throw up every couple of days. But, all in all, I know I couldn't have lost that 42 pounds with out the surgery. Will keep plugging away. Have to really try drinking more and eating slower.

What is everyone eating to keep full? I think I need to lay off Protein bars' date=' but when I am not home that is what I use for a meal. I can only eat 1/2 bar at time most of the times. Eat lean meats during day not potatoes, rice or noodles at all.[/quote']

I would lay off the Protein Bars, even the carb conscious ones have too much sugar and too many carbs. My NUT told me the 10-10 rule on bars. No more than ten carbs and 10 sugars. Try to pack some greek yogurt, a few strawberries or a tuna to go pack. Or just a vacuum sealed pack of tuna. There is all kinds of yummy stuff to eat on the go that has Protein.< /p>