Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Im A May Sleever!

Oh Suzi I was sleeved on 5/15 and have only lost 18 lbs. compared to me your racing me by. I feel like a turtle. I will say however, I've noticed a lot of body changes and redistribution.

Stall's over ... lost another 22 pounds

I also would like to be added to the Secret FB page. My name is Debi Scobie Morris' date=' please someone friend me.[/quote']

Has anyone added you to the fb page yet?

I'm in a stall too and my exercise is starting to slip. Actually I'm not eating or drinking enough either. :( I've got to get back on track.

Hey guys my Surgery was on may 22 I had lost 43 pounds. Dont worry if ya guys stall for a bit, in a few ya go back to loosing. Im as well is stall im wating too. Gdluck guys.

this site is SO FRUSTRATING! it takes forever to go from page to page and it won't let me edit my tracker, so I tried to do a new one and now that is not working either!! GRRRR. What's going on? This is such a great place to come to find out things, but it's useless if you can't look for things since it takes 5 minutes just to load a page!

May 16 and 46lbs down (;

How are all my fellow May sleevers? I had my operation May 17. With 67 pounds down with a goal of 100 total to lose. So I am almost 3/4 there. I have been experiencing the Hair loss for the past month. I am starting to add back a Protein Shake in a day, any other suggestions for the hair?

I had surgery May 16th and I have lost about 60 pounds post op. I have noticed my hair feels finer, like it's hard for it to stay in a ponytail, it just slips out! I think bringing back a Protein Shake would be a good idea. I am going to try that. I have been terrible at tracking my food and Water so I really want to get back on track with that. Chrysler, have you tried taking any Biotin? I think that is good for helping hair regrowth. I know it's inevitable we lose some hair, but it will grow back. ;)

I just heard on another thread about Biotin. I will have to research it. Ive only been on the one a day shake for a few days so I will give it a while longer to see if the Protein is helping, I do know it cant hurt lol.Congrats on the weight loss, sounds like you are on the right track! Feel healthier? I know I have more energy and it feels better clothe shopping thats for sure!

Yes clothes shopping is MUCH better! But I feel like I don't want to buy alot because I don't want to be in the size very long! haha. And some jeans fit better than others. I am so happy though to be out of the "plus" sizes!

How are all my fellow May sleevers? I had my operation May 17. With 67 pounds down with a goal of 100 total to lose. So I am almost 3/4 there. I have been experiencing the Hair loss for the past month. I am starting to add back a Protein Shake in a day, any other suggestions for the hair?

Congrats on your weight loss. As to hair loss i wish there was something out there that really works. I have been taking Biotin and two Protein Shakes a day since my 2 month post op and still have hair loss. I have read many post and we are all different but i too pray it stops soon.

Congrats on your weight loss. As to Hair loss i wish there was something out there that really works. I have been taking Biotin and two Protein Shakes a day since my 2 month post op and still have hair loss. I have read many post and we are all different but i too pray it stops soon.

I have taken the biotin now for about ten days.... not working. called the dr and they said it is just a phase that usually occurs at the 3-6 month mark. i know I cannot wait until its over with. my hair is getting so thin its ridiculous. My hair was already thin to begin with sheesh. I wish you the best of luck with your hair problem. It is just a phase...it is just a phase...

Yes clothes shopping is MUCH better! But I feel like I don't want to buy alot because I don't want to be in the size very long! haha. And some jeans fit better than others. I am so happy though to be out of the "plus" sizes!

What kind of excersizes are you doing may I ask? I need to kick it up over here.Just got over a small stall again. I am soooo ecstatic to be out of plus sizes as well! Makes you feel a whole lot better about yourself. We were walking in front of a store the other day and I am no longer afraid to see myself in the glass. It was a solid moment of true happiness and bliss.