Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Im A May Sleever!

I go in for my sleeve on May11th!! Very excited and nervous all at the same time!!

My doctor' date=' Dr Hart in Atlanta, said that it would be an overnight stay at the hospital! Good Luck and keep us posted!! Can't wait to hear about your progress!![/quote']

good luck I'm on Friday too! keep me updated with how you're doing after surgery!

May 23rd and I'm another one heading to tj.

Sleeve Sister!! I'm May 23rd too.. when do you start your liquid diet?

Hi everyone! I'm still pretty new to the board, just wanted to say hi :) I'm about 48 hours away from being sleeved with dr. Ponce de leon in Mexico, getting so excited and super nervous! Good luck to all of you!

Hi everyone! I'm still pretty new to the board' date=' just wanted to say hi :) I'm about 48 hours away from being sleeved with dr. Ponce de leon in Mexico, getting so excited and super nervous! Good luck to all of you![/quote']

Congrats and good luck on your surgery!!!!

May 14 th and on day two of pre op diet. 6 days and looking forward to being a post op poster!

Sleeve Sister!! I'm May 23rd too.. when do you start your liquid diet?

I'm on the 23rd too! Started my preop diet monday. Basically a low carb healthy diet. I'll be sleeved in Juarez by Dr Rodriguez.

I start liquids tomorrow,yeahhhhhh lol

I start my liquid tomorrow as well.. Im very nervous because my husband started his last week and its been pure hell for him.

Pre-op diet headache, ugh! Mostly caffeine withdrawal. Carbs and caffeine.....ooh how I miss thee, let me count the ways...lol! No, it's not too bad, it will be worth it in the end. I think I'll live, haha! Just had to whine for a second.

May 17th for me with Dr. Alvarez in Mexico... I am on day 21 of an all liquid pre op diet.. because of Higher BMI... have been doing it since the 17 th of April.. can't say it's easy but better as each day passes.. in 21 days down 43 lbs though.. amazing.. no diet I've ever done produced those results but I never been on a diet were I have gone three weeks with nothing solid to eat either.. lol

Wow kb, that is great on the numbers! I can't imagine having to do the liquid diet for a month though. You are a saint to stick to that!

Hi everyone just a quick note. .i'm slipping out the door to go pick up my youngest can't wait to see her..but for those of you that are going this week i wanted to get this up as i have a video and pictures from my experience in Mexico with dr. Ponce de leon and Trish.. which of both i highly recommend.. Good luck to those going this week..

Holly,

So glad you are doing well! I thought about you a lot last weekend!

Did you like Dr. Ponce ?

This time next week I will be in Tijuana and sleeved by Dr. Ponce! I start my liquid diet tomorrow!

How long did you have the drain ?

Keep up the good work!

Candi

May 17th for me with Dr. Alvarez in Mexico... I am on day 21 of an all liquid pre op diet.. because of Higher BMI... have been doing it since the 17 th of April.. can't say it's easy but better as each day passes.. in 21 days down 43 lbs though.. amazing.. no diet I've ever done produced those results but I never been on a diet were I have gone three weeks with nothing solid to eat either.. lol

Hey KB, check out my date in my sig: We will have the same sleeviversary but I am one year ahead of you! That liquid pre-op diet can be hard, but it is so worth it! Go easy on yourself post-op. Next thing you know, you'll be a year out and welcoming the new sleevers!

Lynda