Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hey July Sleevers!

Update!

July sleevers surgery dates

July

Smoggy, Patrick Curl, Faganberry, sleevertobe, ChristineS NY, ladyarwenrose, emptynesterpam, Milca, Pattyhdz, Bigdogkc, BeatrizS1974, khernandez72, Nettle, justme360, deetaylor, kia, 4myfamily,

Nabird77 (Gena) , StarshineMama, letsdothis!!!, Christylove, z3djinn, gingersnap70, dar1983,

tonileebre,

Mishy, Beth-n-e,

mizzliz83,Sweetsusie, joyfuljoy,LzL1958,

Shangefan, Gisele3264, ~Donna~, mel2643, Argnewcan, Twhite, jason, vsgchichi, NuStyle,

lacie1221, tjloser, KSDallas, bmooney364, lizzybeth, LauraTarry, aranda510, k8tie1, mary101678,

Mimismom, thinmomsoon, biggiesmallz, DelongH, lowe1961, SkinnySmurf, soontobe1/2ofmyself, JenniJune, stephyfly, JenniJune, canidothis?, Love1296, Tameka, Island Girl,

wyattgsmommy, GI283, Paulson1304, Danielle Beadle, phillygirl8133,vhoke1,

LizEac, juliewantstbthin,

lorijo67,

Mrslittle (Sharnae),

Amyl219, laragarza, Marty McSkinnystein, geno5150, lovelyladynhouston,

misschris, purplekt, lynnz, RainyGirl, evelynvsg,

aleach0003, momoffive, prisytomboy, ButterflyAngel, cindyintenn, juicyr3d, Rafter Jones, Sparky79

Minnie Me, Sleeva, Mommy2three,

fbelle29, MsE, ko22,

PhoenixFire, Texarkolina, Mamaof8, StrangelyNormal, dixienms,

kimbernada, Red597, skowronski777,Red597, mickey1, Trcyprkr70, thin soon, milkD,

Tinker, kilzanich, Butterfly7, Jlewis229, justchristy123,

Jrabbit81,

Ymabme, Vegassleeve,

newmrsL, Born 2BFree, JaciBear, slim lady, SmartyPants, KikivonMoonshine,

Lovemeifyoucan, Carey,

PLEASE ADD/ CHANGE YOURSELF AT WILL

Hello first good luck to all my fellow sleevers going in today. You will do great and I will pray for you. Well I had mine done the 5th and got outof hospital yesurday. Sorry i had not posted here I has only done it on the fb page. First. Yes was a tough start but as you all promised was short lived it for better day by day. And I feel so blessed to have supporters like you guys. I am taking in liquids better. But man it is hard when they want you to take so much but yet only in sip amounts. Only issue I am having at present ja heartburn which I rarely had before. But it makes sense my tummy must be swollen. I am taking Pepcid twice a day and that ja helping some. Just remember to walk and that it gets better say by day. :). And someone mentioned to to get weight so soon after surgery. Well hello I did. And I thought. "what you talkin about Willis " 3 pounds In four days of hospital and hardly eating lol omg. But I just too myself it is ok. It's not about weight right now but about healing my new baby girl (tummy) lol

Update!

July

Smoggy' date=' Patrick Curl, Faganberry, sleevertobe, ChristineS NY, ladyarwenrose, emptynesterpam, Milca, Pattyhdz, Bigdogkc, BeatrizS1974, khernandez72, Nettle, justme360, deetaylor, kia, 4myfamily,

Nabird77 (Gena) , StarshineMama, letsdothis!!!, Christylove, z3djinn, gingersnap70, dar1983,

tonileebre,

Mishy, Beth-n-e,

Shangefan, Gisele3264, ~Donna~, mel2643, Argnewcan, Twhite, jason, vsgchichi, NuStyle,

lacie1221, tjloser, KSDallas, bmooney364, lizzybeth, LauraTarry, aranda510, k8tie1, mary101678,

Mimismom, thinmomsoon, biggiesmallz, DelongH, lowe1961, SkinnySmurf, soontobe1/2ofmyself, JenniJune, stephyfly, JenniJune, canidothis?, Love1296, Tameka, Island Girl,

lorijo67,

Mrslittle (Sharnae),

aleach0003, momoffive, prisytomboy, ButterflyAngel, cindyintenn, juicyr3d, Rafter Jones, Sparky79

fbelle29, MsE, ko22,

kimbernada, Red597, skowronski777,Red597, mickey1, Trcyprkr70, thin soon, milkD,

Tinker, kilzanich, Butterfly7, Jlewis229, justchristy123, CBT

Jrabbit81,

Ymabme, Vegassleeve,

Lovemeifyoucan, Carey,

PLEASE ADD/ CHANGE YOURSELF AT WILL[/quote']

life is a journey, not a destination; so, stop running -H.D. THEROUX

I have to be at the hospital tomorrow morning at 6 am. I'm getting nervous but can't wait until it's over and done with. Congrats on those who have had their surgery and happy healing.

Well I will be praying for a successful surgery and a super speedy recovery! :o

I'm scheduled for surgery on July 16th. I hope everyone that has had their surgery already is doing well. Thank you for all the information and encouragement. You are an inspiration to the rest of us.

Why does it seem like everyone on here is going to Mexico for the surg. I just don't get it

I got mine in Louisiana, but I think it's significantly cheaper when your insurance doesn't cover it...

Hi everyone! Sorry it has taken me so long to do a post-op update. I got home Friday evening, went straight to bed. Saturday slept all day, then Sunday had an unexpected mini-family reunion at my new apartment. I am doing great! So blessed that God took care of me during this and is continuing to bless my healing process. I pray that all the July sleevers are also doing great and will be praying for those who are about to start this journey! Thank YOU all for your prayers and well wishes!

If you want to read about my experience with Dr. Almanza, here's my post - and I will be happy to answer any questions for you!

http://www.verticalsleevetalk.com/topic/44496-dr-almanza-1-week-post-op-long-post/

Hugs,

gena'

Hi everyone! Sorry it has taken me so long to do a post-op update. I got home Friday evening, went straight to bed. Saturday slept all day, then Sunday had an unexpected mini-family reunion at my new apartment. I am doing great! So blessed that God took care of me during this and is continuing to bless my healing process. I pray that all the July sleevers are also doing great and will be praying for those who are about to start this journey! Thank YOU all for your prayers and well wishes!

If you want to read about my experience with Dr. Almanza, here's my post - and I will be happy to answer any questions for you!

http://www.verticals...t-op-long-post/

Hugs,

gena'

FANTASTIC news- welcome to the losers bench!

xx

All checked into Forest Park. Preop person will be here soon to get me ready for surgery. I'm SO excited!!

Wow! Are you on Dallas? I'm havin my surgery this Thursday with Dr Jayaseelan at Forest Park Medical Center :-)

Congrats on getting to that losers bench! :-)

Well' date=' this is it! I leave my hotel for the surgeon's office in a couple of hours. Like those who have gone before, I can hardly believe it. My life is about to change forever!

I appreciate the prayers of those who believe in prayer (I do!) and the well-wishes of all. I am mildly nervous, but nothing major at all.[/quote']

Congrats! :-)

Started a blog too (I use a lot of curse words so if you are easily offended, consider yourself warned): http://fatgirlslovecake.blogspot.com/

Update!

July

Smoggy, Patrick Curl, Faganberry, sleevertobe, ChristineS NY, ladyarwenrose, emptynesterpam, Milca, Pattyhdz, Bigdogkc, BeatrizS1974, khernandez72, Nettle, justme360, deetaylor, kia, 4myfamily,

tonileebre,

Mishy, Beth-n-e,

lorijo67,

Mrslittle (Sharnae),

fbelle29, MsE, ko22,

Jrabbit81, Purpleswirlie (& my BFF who isn't on here I don't think)

Ymabme, Vegassleeve,

Lovemeifyoucan, Carey,

Just added myself to the list for the 24th...

Update!

July

tonileebre,

Mishy, Beth-n-e,

lorijo67,

Mrslittle (Sharnae),

fbelle29, MsE, ko22,

kimbernada, Red597, skowronski777,Red597, mickey1, Trcyprkr70, thin soon, milkD, KS Fort Worth

Jrabbit81, Purpleswirlie (& my BFF who isn't on here I don't think)

Ymabme, Vegassleeve,

Lovemeifyoucan, Carey,