Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hey July Sleevers!

Oh, okay, I am watching your vids now, and was confused by the date you were getting your sleeve. Good luck.

Date got pushed back to July

We are quite a group! I'm home today. I had to get 2 units of blood transfused because they think there was a bleed on my staple line. I'm definitely having some pain in my drain site and I also have a tightness when I swallow. I just hope tomorrow will be better. The only thing I think I might have going for me is that the weather here hasn't been bad...yet. Hope everyone who needs it gets a good nights rest.

Sorry you are having difficulties StarshineMama, but glad you are home. Thinking of you!

Getting sleeved tomorrow woohoo!! On Clear Liquids only now' date=' for the second day, yesterday was ok except I had no energy and was drained but i wasn't hungry. I made a pitcher full of juice using a Protein shot adding a lot of Water and a sprinkling of crystal light, ate sugar free Jello, sf popsicles, and chicken broth, btw the best tasting chicken broth imo, is made from chicken base adding hot water to it, tastes so much better than plain broth....good luck everyone![/quote']

Congrats! You're on your way to the losers bench girl! Woohoo!

Thks vhoke1

Getting sleeved tomorrow woohoo!! On clear liquids only now' date=' for the second day, yesterday was ok except I had no energy and was drained but i wasn't hungry. I made a pitcher full of juice using a Protein shot adding a lot of Water and a sprinkling of crystal light, ate sugar free Jello, sf popsicles, and chicken broth, btw the best tasting chicken broth imo, is made from chicken base adding hot water to it, tastes so much better than plain broth....good luck everyone![/quote']

Good Luke VSGCHICHIHAS, I am being sleeved tomorrow to. Praying for you.

Sorry about the name...spell heck on this iPad. Lol

Good luck vsgchichi and Nustyle!

HOORAY Sweetsusie- welcome to the losers bench!

Good luck vsgchichi and Nustyle!

HOORAY Sweetsusie- welcome to the losers bench!

Thank you smoggy, have you had any issues?

I've been sleeved! Can't tell you how pleased I am with Dr. Alvarez everyone. I feel no pain, slight nausea when I get up.

I don't know where to start but in a few I will post my whole story. God bless

Congrats !! I will be there tomorrow!!

Good Luke VSGCHICHIHAS, I am being sleeved tomorrow to. Praying for you.

Thanks!!! Good luck to you too!!! We are sleeve sisters yay!!!

July 26th w Dr. Alvarez in Peidras Negras, Mexico. I'm headed there with one of my good friends who MOVED HER DATE just so we could do it together. (Jayne, are you out here, hun? Can't find you on this disco group!) How selfless is that? Our husbands are friends too, so they will have someone to eat nachos with!

I am scared/excited and so full of emotion. I know I'll be weeping like a child as they roll me in.

I've been sleeved! Can't tell you how pleased I am with Dr. Alvarez everyone. I feel no pain, slight nausea when I get up.

I don't know where to start but in a few I will post my whole story. God bless

I'm getting sleeved by the same doc in a few weeks. All of the videos show such perky people post-op, and I was dubious. They seem to be very proactive in managing pain and nausea, CONGRATS! I'd love to hear more about your experience. Is there anything you wished you had brought but didn't? Is there WIFI at the hospital? Do the nurses speak English?

Hi Nustyle- I tried to quote your question but I keep being redirected to the LilySlim site! Ack!

:wacko:

I am doing great. My smallest incision is a bit weepy, I am a little tired at various times during the day (I just go and nap) and I need help sitting up from lying flat, but otherwise feel good, no nausea, no major pain, no upchucking or anything. I'm in ridiculously rude health actually.

I'm sure everything will go smoothly for you too - xx