Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hey July Sleevers!

July 18th :) So very excited!

Hoping the July 2nd crew will check in when they can! Looking forward to hearing how it went for you all!

I'm still in the hospital, was sleeved about 18 hours ago- quite a bit of pain at first but not at all as bad as I thought it would be. The meds are helping and I'm going for a swallow test shortly. Then I can sip Water and walk some more. Saluting you all from the losers bench!

Thanks for checking in smoggy. I am next tuesday and I'm getting nervous, so its a big help to see you doing ok. Helps calm my nerves down. congrats and happy healing.

I'm still in the hospital' date=' was sleeved about 18 hours ago- quite a bit of pain at first but not at all as bad as I thought it would be. The meds are helping and I'm going for a swallow test shortly. Then I can sip Water and walk some more. Saluting you all from the losers bench![/quote']

Congratulations!!! You're going to do great, hope you are feeling better soon :-)

I'm still in the hospital, was sleeved about 18 hours ago- quite a bit of pain at first but not at all as bad as I thought it would be. The meds are helping and I'm going for a swallow test shortly. Then I can sip Water and walk some more. Saluting you all from the losers bench!

Yay Smoggy!!! You did it! Hope the rest of your recovery is smooth sailing. :)

I'm all done! Got back to my room about 4 hours ago.

Dr Garcia and staff are all beyond any expectations. I've never been so cared for by medical professionals.

I have ZERO pain except for gas pain in my shoulder.

I am so glad you are okay. I go tomorrow.

Dr Garcia and staff are all beyond any expectations. I've never been so cared for by medical professionals.

That's awesome! Helps me to not be so nervous, congratulations!

I was worried about you since you mentioned you have low pain tolerance. Mine pretty low as well. So comforting to know you feeling well. Hugs to you.

I was worried about you since you mentioned you have low pain tolerance. Mine pretty low as well. So comforting to know you feeling well. Hugs to you.

Yes I'm doing great, minimal gas, no nausea and a touch of soreness at the incisions. Water is going down with no trouble, I've had 16 oz this morning.

Hey guys,

had my surgery yesterday. Surgery was at 7:15 i was discharged to go home at two. Did have lots of gas pain and nausea. Don't know which was worse probably nausea. Took some phengren at home and wanted to throw up but jut kept swallowing and everything stayed down. Drinking everything is a breeze! Everything stays down fine! Im so happy! Walking really does help! as much as you want to lay down if you walk I promise it heals you. I was feeling pretty bad all day but by 8 I was feeling great because of all the walking. Today I am feeling super! Only pain is from the incisions and i am taking percocet for that and it is managing well. Taking Vitamins and pepcid starting today and it is fine! ALready drank a Protein Drink this morning and is also tolerated well! Do not fret you guys you can and will do this! Prayers and well wishes for all! XOXO

Good to hear your doing well and the feedback on Dr Garcia. My surgery is also with Dr Garcia for July 18. I'd love to hear any information or the procedure of testing etc you went through.

Hey guys' date='

had my surgery yesterday. Surgery was at 7:15 i was discharged to go home at two. Did have lots of gas pain and nausea. Don't know which was worse probably nausea. Took some phengren at home and wanted to throw up but jut kept swallowing and everything stayed down. Drinking everything is a breeze! Everything stays down fine! Im so happy! Walking really does help! as much as you want to lay down if you walk I promise it heals you. I was feeling pretty bad all day but by 8 I was feeling great because of all the walking. Today I am feeling super! Only pain is from the incisions and i am taking percocet for that and it is managing well. Taking Vitamins and pepcid starting today and it is fine! ALready drank a Protein Drink this morning and is also tolerated well! Do not fret you guys you can and will do this! Prayers and well wishes for all! XOXO[/quote']

Wow you went home same day? I will be here til tomorrow, thursday my surgery was monday at 8am.

Maybe it's just my size but couldn't imagine going home so soon. Glad you are doing good though keep up the good work.

I'm July 9.