Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

So I have to confess a purple peep has been sacrificed already. My husband bought me sugar free candy this year but I am limiting myself to 2 pieces a weeks. Anyone else struggling already with candy today.

Not allowing candy in my house. Besides candy makes me vomit and sugar free is to sweet. I have an 11 yr old and bought him a DS game instead. After work we are going to a movie and dinner. You will do fine today.

I am so addicted to sugar that it is so hard to avoid. Sugar is so evil. Lol ;)

I didn't buy my kids candy this year either. I don't want the temptation.

I'm buying some on sale. I've got 2 large bags of Mini eggs already, they've been hidden in my dishwasher (which I don't use) to minimize odds of me getting into them. I've only dipped in the bag once so far, and it's been two weeks!

I'm going to Purdy's (a chocolate place, like a step below Godiva) today to stock up on some fancy eggs they have. Seems like I have decent enough self control to keep things like that in the house now. I love my sleeve!

As far as Easter candy goes...NO YAYYYY! NOT ONE SINGLE EASTER CANDY WOW!!!! I didn't realize it until you mentioned it. Maybe it's because this is the first year I didn't buy my kids a basket :( ...they are 15 and nearly 20 LOL and yes I typically buy them one, but this year I was like nah...it guess worked out for me LOL!

No candy in my house this year. My boys are 14 & 16. Funny thing is my boys aren't really into sweets. Thankfully that is something I didn't pass down to them. Now post sleeve I realize I would be the one eating most of their candy. This is the first year I didn't buy candy for me put it in their baskets lol lol.

I filled eggs for the kids last night and only had a couple Starburst jellybeans. I don't have much of a sweet tooth anyway so it's not a big deal - I haven't been interested in any of the other candy.< /p>

I'm still loving the candy but much better Bout rationing. After this weekend no more candy. Not to much longer till vacation.

lol....and I thought I was the only one who gave into temptation...lol. I bought a bag of those mini snack size kit kats....ohhhh so good. But i can only have a couple before my body gives me the all to clear sign of "that's enough" But overall, in comparison to last year, I think we all did pretty well.

I confess! I had two reese's eggs. I refuse to beat myself up about it though as I'm staying on track and continuing to lose.

Last year I polished off probably 3 packs of Reese eggs in a weekend, plus jelly Beans, cadbury minis, cadbury creme eggs. I refuse to feel guilty over a few pieces of candy. For me this surgery was a way to lose weight and still enjoy life. I also ran 3 miles and did a stair workout. (my hometown was pretty much knocked out of a mountain so there are stairs everywhere)

well, I didn't have candy.. but I had some cake (3 spoonfuls- it was filled w/fruit, pudding and whipped cream) and eggnog ice cream... I didn't just give in to tempation.. I gave my ENTIRE being to it yesterday!!!!

I’ve been feeling anxious about the amount of sugar and carbs that I eat yesterday. I had a chocolate bunny and 2 croissants! My eating was way off and all I can say is that I am thankful for this tool, because without it I would have done much more! Back on track today… now I just need to focus and keep off sugar and lower my carbs again.

I feel guilty when ever I eat any kind of carbs due to the fear of gaining weight. Now that Easter candy is just plain evil! LOL I was pretty good, I love the Cadbury mini chocolate eggs with the hard shell. So when I gave in and decided I'd buy some, K Mart didn't carry them! Thank Goodness, I didn't have any and I lost a couple of ozs of weight! Now this is reinforcing. I did eat somewhat unhealthy through out the weekend, so I could of lost some more weight. Hummmmm, time to up the exercise and eating Proteins, veggies, and drinking alot of Water with my Vitamin supplements. ;)