Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Sandra and Sharon - me to MAY 10!!! Day 3 of liquid diet!!!!! I'm very tired; even though I'm taking vitamins!

Woohoo!

What can you drink for your liquid diet? Can you do Protein shakes? I am lucky that I just have to eat healthy for 2 weeks so doing 2 or 3 Protein Shakes a day, plus a healthy meal. Then 3 days pre-op I do liquid diet.< /p>

Oh & I was told to stop my multi-vitamins 2 weeks pre-op. You were allowed to continue to take them??

Im being Sleeve on May 16th im nervouse and excited !!!!!!

Me too! Yay!

I started my liquid diet today and I went to GNC and got the pre mix total lean shake its very good

Well, I am waiting for the endoscopy to start. I have my IV in already. I have been laughing since I got in here, the anesthesialogist is so funny.

I started my liquid diet today and I went to GNC and got the pre mix total lean shake its very good

Day 1 of liquid diet for me too. Are you doing all liquids?

I'm also doing sugar free pudding and Jello and cream Soup I have diabetis

Mine is Monday, May 7th

May 30th but could be as soon as May 15thish depending on how quickly my insurance gets back (ugh Cigna I loathe thee through this process!)

Funny though, Ive been waiting for this since my 1st visit in October, and the wait hasn't nearly been as bad as it feels now that I'm only a few weeks away! :rolleyes:

I'm also doing sugar free pudding and Jello and cream Soup I have diabetis r

I doing 2 Protein Shakes and small meal. but I can have sugar free jello, broth.< /p>

I made it through my endoscopy......yeahhhh. liquid diet bring it on!!!!

Good for you boriquita! Congrats!

My date is May 17. I go for my filter on May 15. I did my Pre-Admission testing yesterday. I have to see my PCP for clearance. I'm nervous and excited. I keep telling myself I have had two C-sections and a hernia repair and this will be a piece of cake. The hard part is how well I do after the procedure.

Viki147, I am also May 7th! Good luck!