Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Are There Any Single Sleevers Out There..

Single in Atlanta.....I hope we all find love with the vertical sleeve.

Single single single... Couldn't be anymore single! Was enjoying for awhile but now that I've lost a little weight I want to do things and have no one to do them with :(

I have the same problem

It's been so long since I was in a relationship, I don't even know where to begin with dating. I won't be having surgery until Sept. due to insurance mandated 12mth program. Can't wait to lose this wait. I want someone to cuddle with. It's very cold here in Virginia.

It's been so long since I was in a relationship' date=' I don't even know where to begin with dating. I won't be having surgery until Sept. due to insurance mandated 12mth program. Can't wait to lose this wait. I want someone to cuddle with. It's very cold here in Virginia.[/quote']

As I am ready to lose the wait, I am more ready to lose weight. I guess subconsciously thinking of the months I have left to wait.

It's funny for so long my life has been dedicated to working and perfecting my craft. Now that my life is changing I wish I had a person I can enjoy my success with.

Single in NJ! Looking for someone fun who wants to be in a relationship and not feels like they are supposed to be in one! Lol

Single in SoCal, 56, 9 mos out, first date since sleeve today!! Nice man, not sure if we will click, but it was nice to meet him and have Breakfast together after my workout today. I think it's ironic that before surgery I dated a lot of men who liked big women...the problem was I didn't like being a big woman!! Now I am a normal sized woman, I've become self conscious about my sagging boobs and belly. I've got great bras and panties that disguise it in clothes, BUT, I'll just say it...I'm afraid to get sexually involved again!! I'm afraid I'll turn a man off instead of on once they see me. Isn't that weird? When I was big I purposely dated men who loved that...I'm so sure there are men who love women who were once big and now soft curvy and a little saggy!! I know plastics are in the future, but I don't want to wait 2 years to have sex!!! I'm crazy I know!! If a person really loves me, they won't mind right? How many others have this fear and what advise do you have or how have you dealt with your new body and a new man?

Single in California, 22 years old. My weight has held me back from really dating someone, but now I am ready. It would be nice if we all could find love through the sleeve:)

I miss having that “zsa zsa zou“,“I HAVE to HAVE YOU“ feeling (my Sex and the City fans know what I am talking about).....aaahhhh maybe one day I will feel that again:)

Single in SoCal' date=' 56, 9 mos out, first date since sleeve today!! Nice man, not sure if we will click, but it was nice to meet him and have breakfast together after my workout today. I think it's ironic that before surgery I dated a lot of men who liked big women...the problem was I didn't like being a big woman!! Now I am a normal sized woman, I've become self conscious about my sagging boobs and belly. I've got great bras and panties that disguise it in clothes, BUT, I'll just say it...I'm afraid to get sexually involved again!! I'm afraid I'll turn a man off instead of on once they see me. Isn't that weird? When I was big I purposely dated men who loved that...I'm so sure there are men who love women who were once big and now soft curvy and a little saggy!! I know plastics are in the future, but I don't want to wait 2 years to have sex!!! I'm crazy I know!! If a person really loves me, they won't mind right? How many others have this fear and what advise do you have or how have you dealt with your new body and a new man?[/quote']

That is one of my main fears that I will be afraid to become sexually involved because of my new body. I think u hit the nail on the head when u said “if someone really loves me they will accept me as is“. The way I see it having the sleeve and having our new body is a way to weed out the losers, the ones who dont understand our struggle with weight and our victory with the sleeve. To me the sleeve will hopefully save me and all of us from having to deal with alot of bs while dating someone. Here's to a passionate, genuine and satisfying love affair in 2013 and beyond! Good luck!:)

Single in So Cal. Being sleeved on Weds, Jan 30.

Single Californian here. Antelope Valley to be exact.

I'm single& 30. Sleeved 11/16/12. I live in central Illinois, not exactly a hotspot but I love all my funny, hard-working midwesterns. I'm celibate--I sell a bit and I give a little bit away. Jk. I love that joke tho. Hoping for love& lust in 2013.

Single in So Cal. Being sleeved on Weds, Jan 30.

Am also SoCal. Surgery, your, is this Wednesday. I wish you all the luck in the world!! Mine is a week from Monday. Do you plan on taking a communication device with you? Reason I ask is, I'm willing to be a support system if you need or want someone to chat with. I realize you/we may not be in mood to be chatting, but if you do feel the need I am willing. I know I will be wanting to chat / talk with someone...anyone during my hospital stay (surg day +2) cause I will get bored. Who better to chat with than someone mere days difference of our surgeries. If interested let me know and I can inbox you my cell number and info about myself so you can know me a tad bit better.

Single single single... Couldn't be anymore single! Was enjoying for awhile but now that I've lost a little weight I want to do things and have no one to do them with :(

Ditto!!