Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Are There Any Single Sleevers Out There..

Newly single, newly sleeved, New me .. I am looking for other single sleevers out there to talk about single life, before during and after the sleeve. Maybe a place were us singles can come together and talk about whatever who knows maybe Someone can find love.. In a loveless world. So if you are single and out there lets hear from you.. :P

Hi I'm just 22 days post-op,and very single could really use some of that support you are seeking

sounds like a great idea

i am just one month post op... so nothing to exciting to report.. newly single from a situation that i still wanted to be involved in. however all my efforts and trying wasnt enough so i am where i am ...

Ah, great idea. My M.O. In the past has been to lose weight, pick up a loser, gain weight, drop the loser, repeat. Uggggggg, hopefully now I can drop that behavior and feel like I can offer a guy more than being a sugar momma.

I am single and have pretty much been single my whole life except when I had my daughter, couldn't do that alone lol. I found it hard to let someone else like me if I didn't like me so I pretty much stayed the "friend". Hopefully as I lose weight I will begin to like myself and allow someone else to like me or maybe love me. I was just sleeved on Mar 19 so a long way to go yet.

Alana

Seems like we all have a story to tell and we all could use some positive vibes from people in similar situations... I hope this forum takes off and becomes something that everyone can refer to for who knows what. I should really get a picture on my profile. LOL. anyway.. here we are lets see were it goes.

Soon to be sleeved here...June 11th is my date...also single...

I like this idea. Thanks for suggesting it. My sugery is scheduled for June 25.

This sounds like a great idea. Thanks for suggesting it. My surgery is scheduled for June 25.

Also a single sleever. 6 months post op and starting to think it is time to not be single.

I do go back and forth between wanting to share the awesomeness I am now or waiting to my complete awesomeness when I get close to goal.

But if someone comes along I am sure I wont complain.

single lady over here, pound dropper, and getting lots of attention from men.. but i turn them down cus i dont know how to act lol... i like being single.. for now.. but we can talk... lol

This sounds like a great idea. Thanks for suggesting it. My surgery is scheduled for June 25.

My surgery is also scheduled for June 25th! :)

Yippee, nabird! Let' s keep in touch!