Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I love chocolate too lol :) I recommend Sugar Free Chocolate? ? Like dove dark choc sugarfree squares, or sugar fre choc pudding or 40 cal fudge Popsicles. I crave a lot during my period time so I keep sugar free choc, I eat a little bit now, not the whole portion like I used to lol Good luck!

Yes I would try it, it depends on the person. I do love the sugar free dove dark chocolate the most.

Sugar Free Chocolate usually has sugar alcohol in it. Sugar alcohol gives me severe gas. I have to be very careful to see how many grams of it are in anything that is labeled sugar free.< /p>

I eat special K Protein Bars or south beach Protein bars. They taste just like a candy bar to me and still give about 12 grams of protein.

I haven't tried Sugar Free Chocolate post-sleeve but I have had a little regular chocolate here and there. 2 or 3 Hershey kisses at a time work. I can't do more than that because it'll make me nauseous. I do find sugary things leave me with a bad after taste in my mouth and it helps keep me away from sweets.

On a side note, I just had a strawberry slime up on me- go figure!

Surgery has just about cured my love of chocolate. I had a sip of my husbands milkshake and thought I would go into a sugar coma. When I want chocolate I have a bite of a Lindell truffle or ghierdelle I buy in a single serving at a convince store I just take a bite and throw the rest away or share. They are less than 50 cents so its not too wasteful.

Bariatricpantry.com has these chocolate proti bars. To me they taste similar to a CRUNCH bar and they have 10g Protein and 10 net carbs. Those satisfy my craving.....especially during "that time of the month" :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BeanitoDiego

Still purging all of the larger clothing. This morning, a shirt that I ADORED wearing ended up on top. Hard to let it go, but it was also hard to let go of those habits that also no longer serve my highest good. Onward and upward!
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Onedayatatime365

Looking to connect with others who are also on the journey of better health. Post-Op Gastric Sleeve (4/11/24).
      · 0 replies
    • jparadigm

Happy Wednesday!

I hope everyone is having a lovely week so far! 
      It's been a bit of a struggle this last week...I'm hungry ALL the time.
      · 1 reply
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Have a great Wednesday too! Sorry you're hungry all the time, I'm pretty much the same..and I'm sick of eating the same food all the time.

• ChunkCat

Well, tomorrow I go in for an impromptu hiatal hernia repair after ending up in the ER over the weekend because I couldn't get food down and water was moving at a trickle... I've been having these symptoms on and off for a few weeks but Sunday was the worst by far and came with chest pain and trouble breathing. The ER PA thinks it is just esophagitis and that the surgeon and radiologist are wrong. But the bariatric surgeon swears it is a hernia, possibly a sliding one based on my symptoms. So he fit me into his schedule this week to repair it! I hope he's right and this sorts it out. He's going to do a scope afterwards to be sure there is nothing wrong with the esophagus. Here's hoping it all goes well!!
      · 4 replies
      1. AmberFL

omgsh!! Hope all goes well!! Keeping you in my thoughts!

2. gracesmommy2

Hope you’re doing well!

3. NickelChip

I hope it goes well! Sending positive thoughts for a speedy recovery!

4. AmberFL

How are you doing? any update?!

• jparadigm

Hello lovlies!
      Today is a beautiful day in west Michigan! I hope you all have a beautiful Tuesday and rest of your week!! 🤗
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches