Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Question Of The Day Tuesday

Let's share the warm fuzzies and see if we can't get everyone feelin' pretty good!

I want to know, what's the most positive experience you've had since getting sleeved? It could be a compliment you've received or an NSV you've never expected... What's one positive experience you've had that has really made you cheese from ear to ear?

Here's mine: Friday night I went into the gas station where I used to stop every morning for my coffee and cigarettes. I haven't been in there since New Years when I quit smoking. When Bobby, the gas station owner who I've known for about 5 years, saw me his jaw dropped! He knew me pre-pregnancy when I was a size 14, and has watched me balloon to a size 24 since I got pregnant in 2010. The look of appreciation on his face and his kind words made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside ;-)

The way my husband can't stop staring or can't keep his hands off of me :) I feel like we're back in highschool!

I guess for me... one of the best was when my ex saw me at an event, chasing my 2 year old niece around... I was told, he stood there and stared for about 5 minutes... LOL.... When he finally walked up to greet me... he just stared w/ that fish mouth thing going on!!!

Also, my students call me pretty more often now...

​Mine is...watching my chins consolidate! AND being able to play sports with my husband and son, instead of sitting around watching.

​Mine is...watching my chins consolidate! AND being able to play sports with my husband and son, instead of sitting around watching.

I LOVED this one! i was so excited when my other chin went away. I got the warm and fuzzies when i could shave my legs without feeling like i was choking to death. I shave a lot more often now lol. Also, dont want to jinx myself but i havent stalled once! i have a few workouts i do a week that shock my body i guess and keeps me losing weight.

This isnt exactly a warm and fuzzy, but i work at a neighborhood store and a customer said "hey, where did your a$$ go" baahaaa. I said it might be getting smaller but its getting higher and tighter. Its nice when people tell you things even when they are crass about it lol.

The way my husband can't stop staring or can't keep his hands off of me :) I feel like we're back in highschool!

Loved this one!!! :)

Here is mine: these days, I can climb stairs for almost 4 floors without having to take a short break at every floor to catch my breath! And I have used my asthma inhaler very rarely these 2 months (maybe twice). It is such a relief and I really look forward to all the NSVs that I hope will come my way :)

Also, dont want to jinx myself but i havent stalled once! i have a few workouts i do a week that shock my body i guess and keeps me losing weight.

Wow I would love to hear about those workouts. I have been stalled for more than 2 weeks during my second month and I'm terrified that I may not lose much. If it is not much trouble, can you please share what those workouts are?

Consolidation!! YEAH!!!... I want my chins and stomachs to meet and become a much smaller one and not a duo!!!

Wow I would love to hear about those workouts. I have been stalled for more than 2 weeks during my second month and I'm terrified that I may not lose much. If it is not much trouble, can you please share what those workouts are?

Sure, i actually find a lot of good workouts on pintrest, if you wanna check that out.

but Monday Friday i do this

15 minute run/jog on treadmill, push yourself as hard as you can to get your heart rate elevated. Yes any walking you do is good, but you really need to get your heart rate elevated for 15-20 minutes. my target heart rate is 152. then i do what i call the countdown exercise

100 squats, 90 reverse lunges, 80 dead leg lifts, 70 mt climbers, 60 bridge lifts, 50 calf raises, 40 plie squats, 30 crossover lunges, 20 squat jumps, 10 burpess. then i finsh with another 15 miunutes on treadmill and 10 minutes of abs.

Tue and thur i do a class called Total Body conditioning. Itt is a combo or aeroboics and strength training. Wed i do a swim class, Every other Sat i do boot camp.

If you are a member of a gym check out the classes, a lot of gyms have classes for different parts of the body. My gym has a Butts and Guts class, i will be taking when i get closer to goal.

The important thing for exercise is to mix it up and dont do it half a$$. I know the weight will come off even if i sit at home and do nothing, but i want to help it every way i can. Not only do i want to be skinny i want to be healthy and toned! you can be thin and be unhealthy. I have also been in ketosis for 3 weeks so that helps im sure.

Jumping on the trampoline with my niece - for the first time ever! I probably could of before but the stress I would put on my body - let alone the trampoline would of been huge!

It's between two NSVs.

1. The guard at our library (rare books) called after me after I walked past him. I turned around and he said, "Oh, I didn't even recognize you!"

2. I reserved two horses this weekend. The man asked if either my husband and I were "heavy-weights." I said, "Nope!"

This was just in the last two days. I'm loving this!

Still freshly new at this, but just my clothes fitting better already and NO diabetes or high blood pressure meds since before surgery!! :D :D

100 squats, 90 reverse lunges, 80 dead leg lifts, 70 mt climbers, 60 bridge lifts, 50 calf raises, 40 plie squats, 30 crossover lunges, 20 squat jumps, 10 burpess. then i finsh with another 15 miunutes on treadmill and 10 minutes of abs.

Holy moly!! This is my New goal, to complete this! It sounds crucial!