Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dooter, I just stick to green tea in tea form. It really does help me power through my workouts. I have a cup of iced green tea like 30 mins before. Sometimes I also do something very very bad (no lecturing!) and drink half a 5 hour energy. Especially if I have been working a double.

I drink too much caffeine, but always have so I have radically cut down my intake. I used to do 8 hour overnight drives home on 6 sugar free redbulls.

Dooter' date=' I just stick to green tea in tea form. It really does help me power through my workouts. I have a cup of iced green tea like 30 mins before. Sometimes I also do something very very bad (no lecturing!) and drink half a 5 hour energy. Especially if I have been working a double.

I drink too much caffeine, but always have so I have radically cut down my intake. I used to do 8 hour overnight drives home on 6 sugar free redbulls.[/quote']

I have a Decaf 5 hour energy shot on occasion. I don't do caffeine anymore. The B and nician is what gives you most of the buzz.

I will have to try one of those out! Thanks!

HCG is it equal human chrionic gonadotropin

its the first time i knoe it is use for loosing weight

I tried it prior to Deciding on surgery and it made me super sick. I am going to be patient with my sleeve, no more fad dieting or taking any pills, follow what my surgeon says and let my body do what it's gonna do. I have faith that Jesus will make me the size I need to be!

Good suggestions! Ya, I don't want to do diet pills, don't misunderstand- I just want to jump up my workouts with something non harmful, non addictive....i forgot all about B Vitamins, green tea and the like. I love my caffeine too, but trying to be careful...

For all of you coffee lovers, there is an organic coffee with the most powerful herb in the world that was once reserved for royalty called ganoderma. (YOU CAN GOOGLE IT)I love the taste so much and the way it makes me feel that I became a distributor. You can read more at http://expressgourmetcoffee.com I will be more than happy to send you a free sample if you inbox me your info. Please tell me what you think once you have tried it.

Omg. I am waiting on the firing squad. Wait its coming

Bahahaha Capt Derel this is the funniest post I was thinking this as I read the question

I am a little shocked and concerned by some responses.... Color me naive I guess. There was so much work that went into being able to get this surgery. So much planning and sacrifice and praying and wondering if this was right. It was a scary choice but one I knew was the best. I knew that it meant per ant life changes and not just in eating. Gosh I went to what felt like a million doctors apps...... All that, and you want to take diet pills? I know it's scary and we all just want it gone and off.... But those never work, never have or will and if you are considering taking them there is a flaw in your journey, I think you are brave to ask this question, but please remember all you have put into this and why. Those pills are bad for you, as bad as the horrid food we didn't stop putting in our bodies. Please be safe and find a happy place with you that allows you to be satisfied with however fast the process is. I am 26 I just ended a 3 year relationship graduated college and started grad school...I feel terrified right now. I want to be married and thought I would be already and maybe have kids in the future. Being 26 and overweight like I am and starting over in everything makes me want to run so I can understand the feeling of wanting to get this done and over as soon as possible, but please remember that long term contentment in your life will come from long term changes. God bless you on your journey and I hope it has been amazing so far.

I know it seems crazy to take that stuff post op but I'm interested in HCG injections even though I'm losing quickly (10 lbs this week!!) but its not for weight loss....I've heard that it targets your fat in certain areas where the majority of your weight is & you will lose from that area specifically....I've seen this with my own eyes on a couple friends & I would love to see my stomach go asap!! I'd ask your Dr but beware - that green tea stuff killed my stomach during my diet days....like the sweats, keel over, run to the bathroom kill....yikes!!

Ask your doctor about B12 injections. If more energy is what you are looking for, try that before trying the hormones or diet pills. I hope this helps!

sw: 334
pre-op: 314
cw: 213