Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Where Are My April 2012 Sleevers?

Hey April buddies!

Just wanted to post my 9month pics. These are a good side-by-side comparison from day of surgery until now. It's been really helpful to see the progress this way. I've been in a stall for the last 6 weeks or so' date=' but I'm still losing inches, so that's good. I'm training for a sprint triathlon on April 27th (1 year and 1 week from surgery date), so I've been working out a lot. It's a little frustrating that the cellulite is still so prevalent, but hopefully that will go away soon. There's also a lot of loose skin to work around, but hey, better than the fat it once covered, right?

Is anyone else training for an athletic event? I'm having trouble keeping the carbs to a minimum when I'm working out so much. I'd love some sports nutrition ideas if anyone knows of any.

Thanks! Hope everyone is well!![/quote']

I cant see your face but i can tell u look younger now and looking awesome!!!!

I'm scheduled for April 15 pending insurance approval and preop clearance. Excited but nervous. My surgeon is not requiring me to do a preop liquid diet but I'm thinking about trying a few days here and there of liquids only just to see if I can do it and to try and make the post off diet transition a little easier.

Okay so here I am again reporting my update.

Surgery day: 4-27-2012

Highest weight: 346

Pre-op weight:330

Current weight:199.7 as of this morning!! Yahoooo I'm in the 1's. I haven't been here since I was a teen. Wow! Just wow...

Okay so here I am again reporting my update.

Surgery day: 4-27-2012

Highest weight: 346

Pre-op weight:330

Current weight:199.7 as of this morning!! Yahoooo I'm in the 1's. I haven't been here since I was a teen. Wow! Just wow...

That is amazing. We had surgery same day I have only lost 60 #

That is amazing. We had surgery same day I have only lost 60 #

60 lbs lost is still amazing, so congrats!

I don't know what your starting weight was, but I was a heavy weight at 330 lbs, and we tend to lose a bit quicker. But it's definitely tapering off. I have to WORK for these lbs to fall off, and I don't mind putting it in.

I try to get in at least 70 g Protein a day, exercise as much as possible, drink 112 oz of Water each and everyday, and I stick to the program 85% of the time. I do fall off the wagon but never for long. I've got goals to reach and you will reach yours, too. I keep hearing that's it's not a race, but Marathon and I'm finding that to be oh'so true :) You'll get there. Just stick to the plan.

60 lbs lost is still amazing' date=' so congrats!

I don't know what your starting weight was, but I was a heavy weight at 330 lbs, and we tend to lose a bit quicker. But it's definitely tapering off. I have to WORK for these lbs to fall off, and I don't mind putting it in.

I try to get in at least 70 g Protein a day, exercise as much as possible, drink 112 oz of Water each and everyday, and I stick to the program 85% of the time. I do fall off the wagon but never for long. I've got goals to reach and you will reach yours, too. I keep hearing that's it's not a race, but Marathon and I'm finding that to be oh'so true :) You'll get there. Just stick to the plan.[/quote']

Thanks my starting weight was 255

Sleeved April 20th 2012. SW 242.2, CW 150.0 so down 92.2lbs so far! I'm anxious to hit the 100lbs mark but my weight loss has slowed down quite a bit. I still have trouble with dense meats, especially chicken, but I don't regret a thing!! Congrats to all of us for our success!!

Surgery day: 04-09-2012 Highest weight: 283 Current weight:187.4 as of yesterday. So close to 100 lbs. and just 42 lbs from goal. Yay!

Does anyone else worry a lot about stretching your stomach? What does it feel like and how would I know if I was stretching it?