Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

For Those Who Aren't Shy--Tell Me About Boobs

I started out somewhere between a 40g in sports bras and 40-42k in goddess everyday bras. Today I wear. 36j in everyday bras and 36g in wacoal underwire sports bras. My girls have been with me since I was 10--I missed the whole training bra stage. They aren't going anywhere.

I just got fitted for the wacoal sports bra this weekend. I pay good money to lock and load these girls.

Sorry, I am at work and for whatever reason I can't read but the first few posts - I am lucky I can read any - most stuff is blocked.

In re: bewbs...but not just bewbs, the saging arms, te lateral small folds on the back just below the arms, etc...and unfortunately belly and legs, etc.

I have heard alot of people say they will not have plastics but I absolutely plan to because I am actually really concerned how I would maintian those areas as I got older and goodnes forbid bedridden or needed assistance. I may very well focus on the surgeries intended to modify the folds only, as opposed to "body revision".

As far as bewbs specifically my surgery will be extensive and painful. I dread it so much, I don't know how I plan on talking myself into that waiting room, lol.

Yes ladies if you had big boobs before you will surely lose a lot of it. Because we weight loss is evenly distributed throughout the body.

I know I'm a man and all but I kno several women who also have double and triple d's that ended up in b and c cups.

Yes ladies if you had big boobs before you will surely lose a lot of it. Because we weight loss is evenly distributed throughout the body.

I know I'm a man and all but I kno several women who also have double and triple d's that ended up in b and c cups.

Awww Jimmy, I thought you were going to make some comments about man boobs!!! :lol:

When I was a skinny girl in 2001 I weighed 115. My boobs were still good size 34 DDD (full size cup). 5 months after surgery the cup size is the same but as everyone states they are headed south. I buy the good bras "Wacoal" from Macy's. Now I am in a 38G. Before surgery 44G.

I too will consider a lift after all the weight loss is done and I am maintaining.

I, unforunately, was not blessed with large boobs. As I grew in size, so did they so I kind of expected it to work the same in reverse, and it definitely has. At my biggest I was a 44DD, I'm down to about a 40 C and I have a WAYS to go yet..... *sigh*

At my biggest I was about a 44 B/C, so big band size, rather small boobs to begin with. And they have gotten much much smaller very quickly. I am down about 87 pounds since my surgery in December, and I joke with people that 20 of that was my boobs. I am down to wearing a 38/40 B and the B cup is almost getting big. One of my male friends actually inducted me into the itty bitty titty club the other day. Womp Womp :(

I have definitely shrunk! I expect to be a B cup down from a 40D. They already resemble tube socks, but no WAY are they being cut on!

Catracks lol @ "tube socks"!!

I've had really big boobs my whole life...I wore a c cup when I was 11 & a DDD in high school when I weighed about 140. Now they're crazy huge....a K & unlike most here I totally don't want to lose much of them...my husband would cry! That said I'm down about 40 lbs & while they don't look different, they feel different. Kind of mushy :( They are already pointed south from breastfeeding 4 kids so I am totally planning on a lift. I want a whole body tuck when its all said & done!!

I've had really big boobs my whole life...I wore a c cup when I was 11 & a DDD in high school when I weighed about 140. Now they're crazy huge....a K & unlike most here I totally don't want to lose much of them...my husband would cry! That said I'm down about 40 lbs & while they don't look different, they feel different. Kind of mushy :( They are already pointed south from breastfeeding 4 kids so I am totally planning on a lift. I want a whole body tuck when its all said & done!!

Awww Jimmy' date=' I thought you were going to make some comments about man boobs!!! :lol:[/quote']

Lol, well I can do the same. Due to the testosterone levels men have. When we lose weight man boobs are reduced severely they prolly drop down to A-cups lol... Also this drastic change has a lot to do with weightlifting activity, nutrition and effort

There u go :)

I've always had smaller boobs, like 38b...sucky huh? But my boobs are still always the first place I lose. Down to a 36a now. Hope the rest of my body catches up soon!

I've always had smaller boobs, like 38b...sucky huh? But my boobs are still always the first place I lose. Down to a 36a now. Hope the rest of my body catches up soon!

I started at a 44D and I am only halfway there and already down to a 38D. I will probably end up negative A by the time all is said and done. The good thing is my back pain is completely gone :)

Oh Man i really hope i dont lose what i have!! I have never had big boobs even in highschool when i was 190lbs i was a 38c. Now that I am 80lbs heavier i wear a 42b. Im hoping that as i lose weight my cup size will get bigger and if not i fully plan on having my boobs done as i have never really liked my boobs anyways -- actually i most likely will :P

When I was 19 I had a breast reduction to a B/C cup and loved how small they were. Now I'm a large D and I really, really, really, really hope that they'll go back to the B/C range (I prefer a size b, actually). I also hope that the 'lift' I got 10 years ago will somehow keep lifting as the weight comes off.....Eh, even if it doesn't I'll wear super sexy bras and they would have gotten saggy eventually anyway.

I'm not worried about the 'ladies' but what I would like is to see if I have hips. I've always carried weight in my middle and it'll be nice to see if I actually have a waist...