Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

so scared, help, please!!!kinda gross. women only.

WARNING: Very Gross. Please be warned. I have had an upset stomach for about 10 hrs now. As in the runs. I have my period as well. About 1 hr ago I felt something weird so I looked down at the paper and there was blood on it. Alot. I figured it was just from my period. Just now I went again because I felt cramps. I decided to look directly in the toilet. It was full of blood and mucus at the bottom. When I wiped it was full of blood again. It looked like I just went blood, alot of it and thick. The blood is red not black. I am so scared. I never had it like this. I haven't been able to eat much the past 3 days. I've read here though and many women tighten up during that time of month. I thought nothing of it. has this happened to anyone. I don't have insurance, so if I go to emergency room I can't pay. I am so scared, please tell me what u think. If there are any nurses or doctors, if u have ever heard of anything like this. Thank you friends, and sorry about the details.

Hi Hedwig, I have never had that happen before but I wanted to give you a reply. By law hospitals are supposed to treat you even if you don't have insurance. I would recommend going and getting checked to make sure something isn't seriously wrong.

Hedwig, I agree with Kitty. Go now, just in case it's serious. I can't believe that anyone would deny you medical attention when you need it.

Wiping, right? This sounds like it is nothing band related. Get your self to an er or urgent care, and see someone professional!!! You sound like you have more than just your period and bad cramps. Be good to yourself, and let us know whats up. I'll be thinking of you.

you haven't had beetroot or anything, sorry if that sounds silly but you never know...........do you have a friend who is a nurse perhaps that could come over and help?

Please let us know what happens?

XX:cry

sorry your feeling so poorly, I've had a tummy bug the last couple of days and have ended up very constipated and now have piles, could that be whats happened to you? I'm losing blood from my bottom when I go to the toilet and sometimes yucky stuff, this is happened to me before when i was heavier (not that I can get much heavier!) so i'm not worried. hope this helps. lol

Go to ER!!! They will treat you even if you do not have insurance. This might be a large hemoroid that raptured which will cause you to loose blood (red) and might make you anemic. It might be a sign of Crohn's (I have it) or Ulcerative Colitis (people who have this bleed out of their rectum sometimes). In anycase do not play russian rulet with your health (and possibly life:eek: )

Alex

I am a critical care RN. Have you determined if the bleeding is rectal or is it a heavy period? If you're bleeding from the rectum, you need to go to the ER ASAP. It's not from an ulcer. You said it's bright red, if it were from an ulcer, it would be like coffee-grounds. So, you either have a bleeding hemmoroid or something more serious.

GO TO THE ER NOW! Let us know how you are after the ER visit.

I agree with Elizabeth. Being a surgery nurse this is something that you need to have checked out ASAP and not at an urgent care but at a hospital! Good luck and keep us informed

I couldnt tell if you think it came from your gina or where.. if its from the gina I wouldnt get too uptight.. make a doctors appointment..

I used to push rubbery grey stuff out of me the size of a deck of cards and lots of blood, clots like golf balls.. it is scary, but the pain is the scariest.. IMO..

and HEDWIG is my #1 most favorit movie of ALL time.. Rocky horror was for 15 years and I never thought anything could top it... I didnt change my number one lightly, lol

NOW, I cant imagine anything EVEr being better than HEDWIG..

Mike pitt (tommy gnosis) in the tub is my messenger icon, "Hawt"

I hope you have a better day!

OK, so I am NO medical professional -- but if it were some type of internal bleeding the blood would be very dark. Bright colored blood would be more typical of having your period. Again, I'm in no way schooled in medicine. But I personally have had all kinds of odd consitency and quantity from my period and would suspect that over any internal gastro issue.

As a retired nurse I would think perhaps this is a ruptured hemorrhoid or something like that. That would account for the bright red bleeding. I would most definitely get it checked out before you lose too much blood. The ER is required to see you insurance or no insurance. Let us know how you are doing.

As a retired nurse I would think perhaps this is a ruptured hemorrhoid or something like that. That would account for the bright red bleeding. I would most definitely get it checked out before you lose too much blood. The ER is required to see you insurance or no insurance. Let us know how you are doing.

A rather personal question because I don't know you or your age or anything is "Is there any chance you were pregnant". They are going to ask you this in the ER I'm sure.

A rather personal question because I don't know you or your age or anything is "Is there any chance you were pregnant". They are going to ask you this in the ER I'm sure.

I was thinking the same thing Dody...I miscarried and that is what it sounds like...mucus though? I don't remember if she said clear or bloody...sounds like lining of her uterus.

That is a lot of blood, and red instead of dark, I'd get myself to the ER.....they will make payment arrangements!