Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My Insanity! Journey... Shaun T Would Be So Proud. ;)

Thanks Jimmy

Getting ready!! The fun begins Monday afternoon. Here's my workout routine for the full 60 Days of Insanity! Challenge:

SUNDAY: NO WORKOUTS… (boo!)

MONDAY: AM: 30 Stationary Bike / 30 Elliptical / Walk @ Work PM: Insanity!

TUESDAY: AM: 20 Stationary Bike / 40 Treadmill PM: Insanity! / Kettle bell DVD

WEDNESDAY: AM: 30 Stationary Bike / 30 Elliptical / Walk @ Work PM: Insanity! / Pilates

THURSDAY: AM: 20 Stationary Bike / 40 Treadmill PM: Insanity!

FRIDAY: AM: 30 Stationary Bike / 30 Elliptical / Walk @ Work PM: Insanity! / Kettle bell DVD

SATURDAY: AM: 20 Stationary Bike / 40 Treadmill PM: Insanity! / Pilates

Once the 60 days is complete, I will then judge the results to see if I want to do another round or not. :o

You have too much stationary biking try substituting in some jogging, running, or stairclimbers it should keep your workout tedious free

You have too much stationary biking try substituting in some jogging, running, or stairclimbers it should keep your workout tedious free

lol... I'm doing all those too every day. ;) Thanks tho! I do elliptical, not too interested in stair climbing. That said, I do intend to start running up the stairs at work since I work on the 15th floor.

That's hardcore, lots of extra cardio. Don't burn yourself out. If I were you, I'd lose like half of those morning cardio sessions. It's a lot of working out to sustain over 60 days.

That's hardcore, lots of extra cardio. Don't burn yourself out. If I were you, I'd lose like half of those morning cardio sessions. It's a lot of working out to sustain over 60 days.

Girl I do not disagree with you! I do have to keep up with my walking / running though. I'm doing a 5K next month and I've let my running go out of shape. I can't run for more than 10 minutes at a time yet, so I have to keep that moving. I also feel bad if I don't do my elliptical / stationary bike... lol

What to do... what to do... ^_^

Ohh Myy Goodnessss!!!! Okay, Fact #1 I am SUPER PROUD OF MYSELF THIS MORNING!!! Amazing I was able to nearly keep up with them on the Fit Test!! Woot!! The only ones I was much slower than the team was on the ones I had to baby my knees, which I'm totally okay with. Fact #2, by the time the Fit Test was over I had to crawl to write down my results and I felt like I wanted to die... and it was just the Fit Test!!! Fact #3, I will need to use the Beachbody Mat next time because I got some rug burn goin' on. :-P Fact #4, I will DEFINITELY need to do a warm up on my stationary bike tomorrow morning before tackling the workout. The 2 minutes they do is not nearly enough. Fact #5, I'm a PRO at stretching... Ha!! :o) Have a WONDERFUL AND SUCCESSFUL day today WL World!!!

post-38-13813658524331_thumb.jpg

AWESOME!!! We start today, this evening that is. Today is Day 1 of 60 of Insanity. Member I told you on Facebook that it's my husband and I against my sister and bro in law? Well now it's a total of 4 couples, we are doing big loser style calculating percentages etc and the winner couple goes to the beach all expenses paid by all who join the challenge. This will be fun!!! and HARD!!!

How does the fit test work? Do you do as many reps as possible of every exercise with a time cap?

AWESOME!!! We start today, this evening that is. Today is Day 1 of 60 of Insanity. Member I told you on Facebook that it's my husband and I against my sister and bro in law? Well now it's a total of 4 couples, we are doing big loser style calculating percentages etc and the winner couple goes to the beach all expenses paid by all who join the challenge. This will be fun!!! and HARD!!!

Yes I remember you telling me that, wow what a great challenge for all of you! All the best and I'll root for you and Hubby. Get it!! :)

How does the fit test work? Do you do as many reps as possible of every exercise with a time cap?

Yes, you watch the DVD with Shaun T and his 2 sidekicks. He preps you on what to do and starts the timer for one minute. You have to do as many reps as you can in one minute. Lots of get ups and bend overs and things. I doubt anyone would know exactly how to do these without watching the DVD anyway...

It's really difficult! I like to think I'm far beyond a beginner with this (as the disclaimer does say THIS IS NOT FOR BEGINNERS!!) yet I found it had my on the floor trying to catch my breath! LOL :) It was fun though and as I was able to keep up with the sidekicks (somewhat) it made me feel really proud.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm good to go for tomorrow!!

So, this afternoon I will walk about 3.5 Miles during lunch hour and tonight I will hit my elliptical trainer. Woot!

lilmissdiva ur my insiparion i cant believe u lose that much fat, i wish i be like u and lose much!! sorry for my bad english BUT UR DA BEST <3

lilmissdiva ur my insiparion i cant believe u lose that much fat, i wish i be like u and lose much!! sorry for my bad english BUT UR DA BEST <3

Thanks Joseph! Don't worry about your English, I understood perfectly. :) It was a lot of hard work and patience, but I got here - and so will you.

Blessings!!

Oh Em Gee.

Daily Truth #1: Insanity is exactly that... Insane. Truth #2: I had to FF through the last 5 minutes because I simply couldn't hang. That said, I do NOT feel bad about that as I seen several of his sidekicks falling on the floor dying. Truth #3: I am glad I didn't start this any sooner, because it's seriously for already very fit people. Truth #4: I FEEL F'N INCREDIBLE RIGHT NOW!!! Truth #5: I am officially giving up running. Walking is enough.

Have a fantastic and blessed day WL World!!!

post-38-13813658561938_thumb.jpg

Today is day 3...

Truth #1: I didn't think I could get up and do it today, but due to some great advice last night, I got my big butt up and powered through it!! So, I'm saying support is such an important component to anything you're doing!!! Truth #2: Again, this $h!zzz IS TOUGH!!! It had me sweating today. When I say sweating, I mean literally through 3 layers of workout tops!! One of them is super thick too. Heck, even my hands were sweating! And here I thought that was reserved for nervousness. Truth #3: I can already feel a huge difference in my muscle tone. Here I am in this photo workin it out! Heyyy!! LOL :) This is going to give me EXACTLY what I've been trying to find, serious tone to complete my package I worked my butt off for almost 2 years to get. Truth #4: If I'm going to get through this, I'm going to really have to buckle down and eat healthy 99% of the time. I want to feel excellent during my workouts. Truth #5: I will be getting up tomorrow to get my Day 4 on. Woot!!! This is actually a very fun, yet incredibly intense workout, but it's impossible to get bored. You don't even have time to breath much less think about anything besides getting the task done!!

post-38-13813658563815_thumb.jpg

Hi LilMissDiva,

Girl you are an inspiration to the max, do you hear me?

I am going to research P90X.

Right now I am just walking but after I get clearance

from my doctor, I will be ready for this!!.... I think.

I think I can, I think I can....