Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Why Did We Do Sleeve If We Must Keep Our Selves In Special Diet

yes freinds im not frim us

im from Egypt

im only depreesed bcz iwant to loose weight rapidly

iwant to wear size S for a once in my life

Sally, you still need to find someone to help you determine if your goals are realistic. Please talk to your surgeon, get some counseling, you can not fight this depression alone.

Sorry guys! I WILL DISAGREE WITH YOU!!

If she is from Egypt, She will find no therapy to help her. There is no concern about this emotioanal wreck here! all they will say that you need to push it and pay money so we can give you a guided diet.. but therapy like in the whole world about weightloss! it aint existing here:(

Sally, I have been there.. felt every single feeling you have wanted to cut the fat.. wanted everything but it was just a period of the day I have this feeling.. then I learned to pick myself up and go to the gym or talk to my friends "which was the hardest part" It may seem easy to say it here to complete strangers. So I am here to tell you that the sleeve will be everything you have dreamed of! PROMISE!! just stop the obsession of "NOT EVER GONNA BE FIT AND SKINNY" this time its gonna happen and it will take its time! you can contact me in person on here, and we might exchange numbers if you want. I can help you I am from same side of the world.

Looou you were definitely heaven sent and this is why this group, forum, support group is so important and blessed. Because even though one person might not be able to help, there is someone who will. Sally I wish you all the success and happiness you ask for and with Gods help it will be a smoother transition from here on out

plz louuu send me your number

im sending you private msgs but it dont delivered to you

thanks

Thank youD1NOnlySexyLady .. I hope I can help Sally in a way to understand that this process is so different than what she is been through her whole life, I bet her surgeon doesnt care that much cause if he does .. she wont have that many negative thoughts about the process!! I blame

Shim/her not Sally!! he didnt take the time to talk with her for sure. Sally I sent you a message, Check your inbox for my number and everything.

:) You should delete this post after the miss understanding of the number is resolved and we talked:P LOL

Sally is already rocking her sleeve guys but she doesnt know it yet!! she is done amazing so far and needed more insights and reassurance as she had her surgery in another country and she is not in contact with her surgeon:)

Just a feedback!!

Sally... So glad you found someone here to connect with. The sleeve will work, but if you read a lot of the subjects here, you know it just takes time and nothing you can do will rush it. You are still early out and your body still does not know what you have done to it! You much love your body.... it is keeping you alive, and healing right now... and needs your tenderness. Be kind to yourself, and eat right and drink your Water, and get some exercise... the weight will come off. Also... many many people here get a stall in their weight loss at around 2 1/2- 3 weeks. and it can last for WEEKS! this is normal and you are not doing anything wrong. Relax and take care of yourself.

yes freinds im not frim us

im from Egypt

im only depreesed bcz iwant to loose weight rapidly

iwant to wear size S for a once in my life

Sally, I am right there with you on wanting results fast! I am 5 weeks and 2 days out and have only lost 13 pounds. I just had this discussion with my Mom and husband last week when I hit a stall. Why me? Why me? Why me? It is hard, I know! I have all the doubts that you have but you know what? My scale finally moved! It will happen, we just have to be patient and work with our sleeve to get to our goal. I also have to keep reminding myself that I didnt get fat overnight and I am not going to lose this fat overnight either. :)

I have been fat my whole life.. My mom weighs in at about 110 and my real father weighs in at 430. Guess who I am built like? Yep! My real father! :( I cant tell you the countless times I asked my mom why she had to pick a fat guy to have me with! LOL It is the cards we are dealt but it doesnt and we cant let it DEFINE WHO WE ARE AS A PERSON!

Hang in there, it will get better and if you want to chat, please just message me!

Keep Rockin' that Sleeve!!!!

<3Amy

Ugh the puppy ate my note! Okay we'll try this again. Until you reach goal you should stay away from it. For me with the exception of ice cream foods with refined sugars do not seem to trigger a feeling of restriction so they are easy to overeat. I do indulge once in a while but make sure that I eat some dense Protein first so that I am feeling fullish so I won't eat too much.

If you are only 5 weeks out you might still be in a stall. You will lose more! Don't give up :)

Sorry, not buying the posts from Sallynew.....why can't any of her messages get delivered? I would let this string of posts go away.

I think you sound a bit resentful of the advice your doctor gave you. You don't HAVE to follow it, of course. I will admit to having a few Cookies, crackers, and other bad foods since I was sleeved, and I enjoyed them. However, I then had an honest talk with myself. Did I do this incredible thing to my body to FAIL???? NO!!! So it isn't about following someone else's rules... it's about what YOU want. I hear the longing for a thin body that led you to this decision. That's what you need to focus on as you decide for yourself how you will live with food from now on. I've decided that every now and then I will have a sweet treat, but that I'll never bring them into my house and have them on hand. This is a really hard thing you've done, and it's going to take time to change. But if you don't embrace that change, it's just going to STAY hard. Try to find some peace with this.