Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Nsv - Celebration Of Life Dinner/dance

Per request (LOL)... I've attached pictures from last night's event (I don't know how to make them small.. SORRY)post-12668-13813658339742_thumb.jpg... I had sooo much fun!!! These are my NSVs from last night...

• My dress is 3 sizes smaller that what I would have purchased in November!!
  • I did not struggle to put on "cheap" pantyhose for the first time in my life!!! I bought them from Walgreens.. 3 bucks!!! Not 20!!!
  • I wore my heels for over 6 hours... (They are too big... they 2" peep toe slings... in the last hole!!)
  • I wasn't dropped off at the door, we parked towards the back of this huge lot and I walked to the place and then to the car afterwards
  • I was complimented all night about my dress and personality... I didn't try to diminish it or find something wrong with myself... Is said Thank You and kept is moving (this is HUGE for me!!) The photographer there told my BFF, "This girl is something else
  • I was okay w/ not choosing to eat what was placed before me.. The conversation and interaction was so engaging, that I literally forgot to eat... (I did have fish and broccoli)
  • I saw my WL doctor, my surgeon and nurse practitioner... They all talked about how good I looked and that I look happy... This encouraged me a lot.. I've been struggling w/ submitting to the journey and not trying to win a race!!

It was nice to see a lot of people from my support group.. And to just enjoy the evening... I'm looking forward to next year's Dinner/Dance so I can take plenty of comparison shots!!!!

Thanks guys for all of your support and encouragement.. I truly appreciate it!!

post-12668-1381365834105_thumb.jpg

post-12668-13813658342255_thumb.jpg

post-12668-13813658343483_thumb.jpg

I love your dress :) Really cute,you look adorable :) Congrats on your NSV's :)

You look awesome and sound truly happy. Great positive attitude also. I am glad you enjoyed the dinner and dance. It is a new experience to not eat everything placed in front of you and to actually enjoy the activities. Keep up the great work.

Work that dress Girl! LOL You look wonderful and so happy. Congratulations on your NSVs!

You do look amazing, and you are STILL rocking that million dollar smile! I love your comment about submitting to the journey! That's what we all struggle so hard to be able to do. I think sometimes we just need to sit back and let it happen! :)

Per request (LOL)... I've attached pictures from last night's event (I don't know how to make them small.. SORRY)post-204290-13813133177718_thumb.jpg... I had sooo much fun!!! These are my NSVs from last night...

• My dress is 3 sizes smaller that what I would have purchased in November!!
  • I did not struggle to put on "cheap" pantyhose for the first time in my life!!! I bought them from Walgreens.. 3 bucks!!! Not 20!!!
  • I wore my heels for over 6 hours... (They are too big... they 2" peep toe slings... in the last hole!!)
  • I wasn't dropped off at the door, we parked towards the back of this huge lot and I walked to the place and then to the car afterwards
  • I was complimented all night about my dress and personality... I didn't try to diminish it or find something wrong with myself... Is said Thank You and kept is moving (this is HUGE for me!!) The photographer there told my BFF, "This girl is something else
  • I was okay w/ not choosing to eat what was placed before me.. The conversation and interaction was so engaging, that I literally forgot to eat... (I did have fish and broccoli)
  • I saw my WL doctor, my surgeon and nurse practitioner... They all talked about how good I looked and that I look happy... This encouraged me a lot.. I've been struggling w/ submitting to the journey and not trying to win a race!!

It was nice to see a lot of people from my support group.. And to just enjoy the evening... I'm looking forward to next year's Dinner/Dance so I can take plenty of comparison shots!!!!

Thanks guys for all of your support and encouragement.. I truly appreciate it!!

Helloooo my BEAUTIFUL FRIEND!!! Thanks for sharing!! I love to see your awesome smile, and your LBD! Whoohooo!! :)

You look fabulous!!!! and very happy!! You are sure rocking that beautiful dress!!! You go girl!!!!

You guys are so WONDERFUL!!!! Thanks so much!!!! I'm having a rough day at work.. but just reading your posts made me smile!!!!Hugs and Love!!!

LOVE YOUR DRESS! So pretty!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you girl! The BEST is YET TO COME!