Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any Ladies Lose Over 130 In A Year To 15 Months Here?

Yeah. My highest weight was 31 pounds more than my surgery date weight. Surgery was last April, and I've lost a grand total of 145 pounds. Holy smokes--I have never typed that out before. Thank goodness for my sleeve....

I lost 137+ pounds in 10.5 months. I dropped 115lbs in 6.5 months which got me to goal, the rest came off slowly as I was trying to get into maintenance and get my losing to stop.

I lost 150lbs in 1 year.

tiffykins! girl how the heck are you! How is the baby? bet you've been really busy with her huh? Fill me in on how things are going. . . sorry I didn't PM you, but everytime i click onto that icon it brings me to something else, like a lily slim page with tons of atheletic cartoons. . hahaha. . . hope to hear from you soon!

I lost 150lbs in 1 year.

tiffykins! girl how the heck are you! How is the baby? bet you've been really busy with her huh? Fill me in on how things are going. . . sorry I didn't PM you, but everytime i click onto that icon it brings me to something else, like a lily slim page with tons of atheletic cartoons. . hahaha. . . hope to hear from you soon!

I thought I was the only one getting that damn lily slim. How much was your weight at surgery?

I lost 137+ pounds in 10.5 months. I dropped 115lbs in 6.5 months which got me to goal, the rest came off slowly as I was trying to get into maintenance and get my losing to stop.

How much was your weight at surgery?

Did any of you workout?

Tiffykins! Give us an update girl!!!! When did you have the baby? What is sleeve post-partum weightloss like??

I'm 18 months out and have lost 130 lbs, I am a slow-a$$ loser though, I should have lost 150 by 10 months out and should have been at personal goal of 165 lbs lost by 1 year.

Tiffykins! Give us an update girl!!!! When did you have the baby? What is sleeve post-partum weightloss like??

I'm 18 months out and have lost 130 lbs, I am a slow-a$$ loser though, I should have lost 150 by 10 months out and should have been at personal goal of 165 lbs lost by 1 year.

Did the doctor give you a goal of 150 or was that yours? I want to lose 160 max.

I lost 143 pounds in a year. But I started high. I still have 60 pounds to lose. Going slowly because I added healthy carbs back in and went through a two month period where I grazed. Luckily haven't gained, but haven't lost for while either. I have lost more since 1

Tried to edit but got that stupid Lily Slim thing. I've lost almost 30 more pounds since month 12, but that was summer and fall. Need to get back to Protein first, then veggies and cut the whole grain. Exercise more. Work has consumed me since January but it should let up a bit in a couple of weeks.

Havent quite hit 130 yet, am about to hit 100 pounds and am 5 and 1/2 months out at the moment. I hope 130 is doable for me. my goal is 160 by the end of my first year, so far I am on track.

I lost 150lbs in 1 year.

Hey chickee. . . All is well here with Little Miss Tatum, she's a little over 4 months old and I'm 8 weeks pregnant AGAIN ! ! ! Talk about busy, I'm just too damn tired to do much of anything.

I delivered Tatum on 30 October, all is well. I gained 35lbs in the pregnancy. Lost 23-25 of those pounds in the first 4-5 weeks after her arrival. Around late -January I decided to jump back on the low carb wagon, working out 5 days a week, and had a miserable 2 pound loss. I wasn't hungry, had my restriction, and I couldn't figure out what was going on. Low and behold, I'm pregnant again. Right now, I'm right at 8 weeks pregnant, and Tatum just turned 4 months old. Least to say, I'm exhausted to a level that can not be defined.