Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

100 Pounds Today On My Scale And Something Else Even Crazier

I had a nervous breakdown this weekend. It is so stupid, but I was deeply distraught, and I don't know what happened.

I am 5'11"

I went to get my body fat done and the woman measured me and she said you are 71 inches. I just said her height thing was wrong, and I am 70 inches. I have been 70 inches since I can remember. So I go to my grandmother's and my aunt measures me. I am 71 inches!!!!!!!!! When did this happen? I mean NOT ONE DOCTOR ever said 71 inches. I can't really recall when the last time I was actually measured.

I am not 5'10"

I am 5'11"

I am a GIANT.

And I lost 100 pounds as of TODAY!

post-11684-13813658333248_thumb.jpg

Awesome! Congratulations!!! Fellow Amazon Queen here (71 inches). You look great! Are you at goal? What is your starting and current size? I'm just curious becuase I don't remember weighing under 200 lbs and being less than a size 16. I want to weigh 190 or 180. IDK yet.

5 10 5 11 who cares u are definately rocking now and you look fantastic..... and should be very proud of who u are now.. and what you have accomplished. you look amazing.. if you ever need a date let me know lol....

Awesome! Congratulations!!! Fellow Amazon Queen here (71 inches). You look great! Are you at goal? What is your starting and current size? I'm just curious becuase I don't remember weighing under 200 lbs and being less than a size 16. I want to weigh 190 or 180. IDK yet.

I don't have a goal. The Doctor said 180, and I said 160, but I also did not know I was 71 inches! I am going to land where I land. I would be fine where I am, just getting into better shape. I would be happy around 160, but I don't think I would be happy under 160 or maybe even under 170. I don't know. I still think I am chubby now.

As I nurse, I can assure you they were most likely measuring correctly. As we lose wt (especially if a large amount) it can change the pressure and curvature of your spine allowing you to stand taller! :)

Try this - get a 100 pound kid and have them jump on your back and THEN get measured again. I'll betcha it's at least a half inch shorter. Our skeleton isn't all that rigid, our spinal column especially as it is separated with spinal disks that do spring back SOME when weight is reduced.

Congrats! A real side benefit.

You look amazing! I'm a tall girl too, but not as tall as you are. I hope I grow an inch! lol

WOW!!! You look great!

So that's why I have measured shorter since Ive gained weight?!? lol I think you look amazing and You should be so proud of yourself!! 100 pounds!! YAYAYAY!

You look incredible, congrats!! I'd rather find an extra inch tall than an inch round lmao jk. I agree with what others have said, because it seems I have seen someone else say the same thing on the forums. You have done so well, and you're beautiful!

:)

You look wonderful, and I don't think you look heavy at all in that second picture. If you are seeing it as you say you are, you might want to look again. :)

Looking good!!

I wish I was a little bit taller, I wish I was a baller lol that's a song.

You are not giant height, you are MODEL height! You are beautiful!!!! congrats!!!!!