Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I have been waiting for a week to hear back from so that I can schedule my appointment. How long does it take? Dr Garcia looked at my medical questionnaire that same night at 9:00pm and approved me. I'm starting to rethink my choice and go back to dr Garcia.

I have been waiting for a week to hear back from so that I can schedule my appointment. How long does it take? Dr Garcia looked at my medical questionnaire that same night at 9:00pm and approved me. I'm starting to rethink my choice and go back to dr Garcia.

I love the fact I decided to go with Dr. Garcia. Everything seems to be falling in place and I am excited. Linda from ALM has been very helpful and I feel my choice was a good one. I am scheduled for May 14th and it cannot come fast enough.

Alma has really worked hard at R4C and has even emailed me on the weekends. I haven't heard anything back even about my medical questionnaire. It's just a little frustrating because I am so anxious and excited to get started.

Alma has really worked hard at R4C and has even emailed me on the weekends. I haven't heard anything back even about my medical questionnaire. It's just a little frustrating because I am so anxious and excited to get started.

I understand the frustration and excitement. Once you make the decision to go to Mexico and have a surgery that will potentially change your life..... then it feels like it stalled. I understand all those feelings all too well. I was so nervous, anxious, excited and so on but after I made my deposit to Dr. Garcia I actually had some peace with my excitement. So whoever you choose as your surgeon you will have peace when get the confirmation. The excitement does not go away though it is just more gratifying. Have you emailed them to ask what the hold up is?

Yes. I emailed a few times and but no reply. So I think that actions speak louder thing is starting to apply here. I have made up my mind to give my deposit to dr Garcia tomorrow.

Yes. I emailed a few times and but no reply. So I think that actions speak louder thing is starting to apply here. I have made up my mind to give my deposit to dr Garcia tomorrow.

You have to do whatever your more comfortable with. If you schedule with Dr. Garcia maybe I will see you in Mexico. I do not know when you want to have yours but mine is 5/14. You will feel good about whatever decision you make when you make it.

You are right. Thanks. I know that Dr Rod is a great surgeon but Dr Garcia was my original choice and I think I'll just stick with him. My husband is more comfortable with me going to TJ by myself than Juarez. It seems to be working out better anyways. Thank you for all your encouragement. Im trying to go the first week in April.

I had my surgery with Dr. Rod in Juarez on 02/04/12 and the hospital was completely safe. It is unusual for them not to get back in touch with you. Are you going through BeLite Weight? Ultimately, you have to do what makes you the most comfortable because the surgery is not an easy process.

Well I am sure you will make the right choice for you and your family. I am sure either surgeon will do a great job for you. Good luck and keep us updated on the surgeon, date and experience.

Thanks I will.

Weird, Belite returned my calls within hours, and even was available on Saturday! Are you calling, or just emailing?