Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I Find The Operation Stupid

I don't understand why everyone's being so defensive. He was just asking a question and he's clearly frustrated because it's extremely difficult to change habbits. Everyone should calm down.

Hamany ana msawya el 3amaliya gabel sboo3 oo ham waaaayed lay3a chabdi malait' date=' kelyom abchii i misss old food wayed! Bs u have to remember u did this for a reason and try to think of the longterm positive effect. With time, i'm sure we'll get used to it and even love the new us. Goodluck![/quote']

5al ygolon eli ygolona hathol a3'bya ma y3rfon shno 7alti o mshkora 3l comment el 7lo, mwafga

I can dring over 700 ml of orange juice a day but cant eat even a quarter of cheese burger because its uncomfortable. im loosing weight but cant eat normal !! its my 40 day and i just keep snaking and drinking juice this really sucks.

Sorry you're not happy with your surgery. Can you share what your surgeon's eating plan is at 40 days out? Does he/she say you should be able to eat a cheeseburger? I am 8 months out and still don't eat the bread on a burger but I can eat a 3 oz. patty with cheese. Maybe we can offer some alternatives that would fit with your eating plan.

Fjj & Hamany

El emoor bterja3 6abe3eya inshala intaw hang in there and like fjj said u did it for a reason. It was hard in the beginning for me too but ultimately i came through it and its now been almost 4 months o ga3ed akil 6be3y bs ena small portions. Itha tbon aye shay email me wenshalah i can help.

What I find interesting is that this person won't state what his diet is, has already stated he wouldn't listen to his surgeon - he was just going to google it and be done - that's all he needs. Well, I guess you have gotten what you've prepared for. Too bad you didn't pay attention and still won't.

Can we maybe type in English? Forgive my ignorance, but WTF is: "El emoor bterja3 6abe3eya inshala intaw."

The OP is a troll. It is toying with all of us.

I finally had it when it said, "but when can I have my diet coke and cheese pannini?"

Cheeseburgers and Orange juice. Uh huh.

i am a medical student and dont need a doctor to tell me what to eat ,

Soooo.....if you don't need a doctor to tell you what to eat because you are a medical student and know as much or more than a doctor why would you seek feedback from a group of strangers on a forum?

Just need sympathy? Ok, ....sorry you are having trouble. Hope you find some way to cope with your stupid operation.

I tried to delete the last post I made. I failed. How do ya do it?

I think the OP was referring to me when he spoke of a "failed comedian".

Hey, I'll have you know that my wife laughs at all my jokes when she wants some new shoes. :P

What I find interesting is that this person won't state what his diet is, has already stated he wouldn't listen to his surgeon - he was just going to google it and be done - that's all he needs. Well, I guess you have gotten what you've prepared for. Too bad you didn't pay attention and still won't.

I didnt say i wouldnt listen to my surgeon i said there is no point asking him what to eat because he isnt a NUT he does surgery thats why he is called a surgeon , food is easy to think of there is the healthy food and there is the junk food simple.And its a waste of time to post me this comment as its so useless to me and wouldnt help my situation. I find it funny that you have a sleeve master tag on your profile and you don't have any clue about ethical practice and psychological problems sleeve patients go through.

I saw some bird seed on the road and, despite my sleeve, I ate the whole pile. What a mistake! There were ball bearings in that seed and the coyote had a big magnet!! Luckily a truck ran over him before he could eat me. :rolleyes::D

This made me laugh so hard!

Hamany, I just read through your previous/other posts and can see a pattern. You don't really know much about diet after the sleeve. You jumped into chips and macaroni and got sick, I can see why. I think you need to go back to basics. I haven't been sleeved yet, but know - because of my doctor's plan and others on here - that mushies and liquids will be my main source of food for quite some time.

Obviously since you are afraid to eat but can swallow, you can do shakes. You should just try to push through it and start a sensible post-op diet. Regardless if your surgeon is a dietician or not, I am sure his/her post-op diet has been approved by one. They know best usually, they did go to school for 8+ years and do at least 4 years of residency. Listen to your doctor.

Hamany, I just read through your previous/other posts and can see a pattern. You don't really know much about diet after the sleeve. You jumped into chips and macaroni and got sick, I can see why. I think you need to go back to basics. I haven't been sleeved yet, but know - because of my doctor's plan and others on here - that mushies and liquids will be my main source of food for quite some time.

Obviously since you are afraid to eat but can swallow, you can do shakes. You should just try to push through it and start a sensible post-op diet. Regardless if your surgeon is a dietician or not, I am sure his/her post-op diet has been approved by one. They know best usually, they did go to school for 8+ years and do at least 4 years of residency. Listen to your doctor.

look , when i ate the macaroni i had the permission to eat it because i got a brochure from a NUT at hospital . The problem is that my body wasn't ready for it. I guess not all of us have the same diet plan , and about asking my doctor what to eat i mean come on ? cant you just roast a chicken with mashed potato's for god sake?

[i find it funny that you have a sleeve master tag on your profile and you don't have any clue about ethical practice and psychological problems sleeve patients go through.

Circa got that tag by posting a lot and helping folks. She helped me psychologically and ethically by talking me out of eating my cats and turned me on instead to the taste of canned vanilla chipmunks. Yum.

I didnt say i wouldnt listen to my surgeon i said there is no point asking him what to eat because he isnt a NUT he does surgery thats why he is called a surgeon , food is easy to think of there is the healthy food and there is the junk food simple.And its a waste of time to post me this comment as its so useless to me and wouldnt help my situation. I find it funny that you have a sleeve master tag on your profile and you don't have any clue about ethical practice and psychological problems sleeve patients go through.

The surgeons that do this operation are VERY aware of the diets. Most bariatric surgeons also have nutritionists on their staffs. Seriously, do we have to spell it out?

I also seriously doubt macaroni is on the list for bariatric patients. White Pasta is high in carbs is is mostly nutritionally devoid. I won't even do whole grain Pasta because of the high carbs.

chicken is fine, but where do you get the idea that mashed potatoes are good for us? They are fine for a recuperating sleever on mushies, but again, high carbs. Sweet potatoes are better.

We are not responsible for your neurosis. This place is full of kind people. The fact that people are still trying to advise you speaks to that. What gets people upset is when it become apparent that someone is trolling and is perhaps getting their rocks off over the attention.

I'm done.

Circa got that tag by posting a lot and helping folks. She helped me psychologically and ethically by talking me out of eating my cats and turned me on instead to the taste of canned vanilla chipmunks. Yum.

Fresh cat?

Well, okay. NOW I'm done -- unless something funny comes up.