Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Best I have found by far are called Premier Protein. You can get them at any costco or online too I believe. They come in chocolate, vanilla, AND strawberry. They have 30g of Protein and 160calories. I truthfully think they taste great and are filling. You can drink them straight or I like to do them over ice or even blended with ice from something really cold when it gets warm outside. Also compared to many others I find these to be quite affordable (especially compared to the late night fast food stops I used to be doing). They are sold in 18 packs and about $25 each. Hope this helps.

Best I have found by far are called PREMIER Protein. You can get them at any costco or online too I believe. They come in CHOCOLATE' date=' vanilla, AND strawberry. They have 30g of Protein and 160calories. I truthfully think they taste great and are filling. You can drink them straight or I like to do them over ice or even blended with ice from something really cold when it gets warm outside. Also compared to many others I find these to be quite affordable (especially compared to the late night fast food stops I used to be doing). They are sold in 18 packs and about 25 each. Hope this helps.[/quote']

It sure did, thanks

Are you exercising as well? Do you have energy to do so?

I'm not exercising(I should be) but yes I would have the energy. These shakes have 38g of Protein

I'm not exercising(I should be) but yes I would have the energy. These shakes have 38g of Protein

Ok thanks

If you don't care for anything that has that "milkshake" type flavor (your typical chocolate, strawberry, and vanilla stuff all tastes like that) try nectar Protein. My favorite is the Pink Grapefruit, I mix it with pink lemonade sugar free drink mix (i use the great value brand from Wal-Mart) and it's very refreshing. I also use the Roadside Lemonade, green apple and crystal sky flavors by the same company. I always mix them with some kind of sugar free drink mix to boost the flavor. You can find Nectar online at Amazon.com or the Vitamin Shoppe. If you have a Vitamin Shoppe in your area, they will let you exchange for another flavor if you buy something that you don't like, no questions asked. I have done it several times and they have always been happy to let me exchange.

I agree with Lisa, what you like now may not be what you like later. I don't know why, but your tastebuds do change after this surgery. I also cannot stomach Isopure A.K.A. "isopuke"!

@ Stacy Nicole, congrats on your surgery date! The unflavored protein takes on the flavor of what ever you mix it with, but beware it does change the texture enough that it may not taste anything like what you started out with. It works well as an add in to sugar free pudding and other mushie foods for the mushies phase. That was the only time I really used it though.

As far as any of the Protein Drinks making you feel full- before surgery I wouldn't count on it- after surgery I can only speak for my self- it definately satisfies you. I am one of these people who hasn't felt hunger at all since my surgery and I am seven months out.

Best of luck to you all!!!

The body fortress whey Protein isolate from Walmart is 30g protein per scoop and honestly it tastes like a vanilla milkshake to me. I even got my dad drinking them after he works out. The vanilla flavor has a bit of a coconuty taste but I love it, and the plus side is a 2lb container is only $22, no way you could beat that. I also ordered the sample Syntrax Nectar packets so I can try out different flavors and see which one I like best after surgery. I start my full liquids tomorrow so I hope my taste buds havent changed that much since surgery. Good luck tho, its mostly just trial and error finding something you like.

I too would recommend purchasing the sample pack of nectar. They offer 13 flavors for $13 shipping included. I have tried a couple and so far the Vanilla Bean Torte is my favorite. Since I have not had surgery yet I'm using it with Almond Milk.

I also drink the Atkins Advantae and EAS. They don't have as much Protein as the Premiere as recommended by the others, but they are tasty. I use those for my Breakfast and will slowly incorporate other items with it.

I've tried a bunch of 'em. The best one I have tasted is the EAS AdvantEDGE Carb Control Protein Shake. They come in chocolate Fudge, Dark Chocolate, French Vanilla, and Stawberry. It has 0 grams of sugar, 3 grams of carbs and 17 grams of Protein. They are at my local grocery store. You should try it!

Does the Isopure dissolve in the crystal light? I bought almost ever flavor of crystal light to get me off the soda lol and where do you get it? GNC?

My suggestion is that you get your Protein from somewhere where you can return it if you dont like it. I think almost all I have seen run about $25-$30 each. That is a lot to pay if you dont like them and cant stand to finish the bottle. But I alos have to tell you that I liked one kind pre-op and counld not stand it post op. So I dont suggest you stock up. Good Luck on your journey!