Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Morning Wood

I am so embarassed, I cannot believe no one has stopped this thread!

hehehehehe, NOT. I love this! This sounds like convo's me and my coworkers have at times. We call our bay the EEO isle! Because if someone over hears they are bound to be offended.

I have learned something new. I will tell my husband to try peaches. Nothing like a little peaches and cream! :D

LegendaryThread-1.jpg

Hmmm. Not to beat the same ol drum, but isn't that a song too? "You got the peaches I got the cream........."

Hmmm. Not to beat the same ol drum' date=' but isn't that a song too? "You got the peaches I got the cream........."[/quote']

I believe the songs title is "Pour some sugar on me.". But then again I could be wrong(but I'm not). :)

BTW, is that a pun "beat the same drum"?

Peaches and Cream by 112

As the creator of this thread' date=' I am shocked and apalled at the tons of women discussing my penis....NOT. I must also add that the BIG GUY, as I now call it. Has gotten a lot heavier as well. Sometimes I just walk around the room naked just to feel it swingin around. The lady calls me a perv cause I seldom wear clothes in the bedroom. As for the taste, she said mines hasn't changed much but the volume is greatly increased. She calls it the firehose effect. Hmmm maybe we should do a naughty fire woman thing. Just the hat and heels. :D[/quote']

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN CT?!?!?

Or what about the Prince song "Cream, get on top, Cream U will Cop!"

HAHAHAHAHA

I believe the songs title is "Pour some sugar on me.". But then again I could be wrong(but I'm not). :)

BTW' date=' is that a pun "beat the same drum"?[/quote']

Hahahaha! Gotta love Def Leppard. It wasn't meant to be a pun but I guess I out smarted myself lol!

Oh goodness, I love the man room! There are so, so many things I want to say, being a, uh, very passionate woman myself. But, alas, I feel as an admin, I must maintain a certain sense of decorum or you guys may lose all respect for me, LOL.

*sigh*

I don't think anyone would hold it against you! This seems like the no hold bars room....

Well, in terms of my guy, I certainly hope he would hold it against me!

Sent from my iPad using VST

Never thought my mention of the peaches would bring all that about lol!

Funny stuff...

Mwahaha !!!!

Awesome imagery :P I'm hoping my libido lifts with wls but maybe I can show this to hubby and see if it inspires him to shed a few pounds :)

Thanks again for the laugh and sorry no ideas on why but, really, who cares why?! Lol

The ladies are taking over the man room. Lol. I'm loving the new me. I must admit, going into the surgery, I had no idea how my body would change in the area of my ”third leg”, and now on top of being healthy I get an ego boost from my lil guy....he's the man. Lmao!!!! Thanks lil dude.

Im like six weeks out and 65lbs down and"my how you have grown".....lol. and Yea I have to say its defentley wide awake all day Not just in morning .And the wife Loveing it. Lol..