Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Morning Wood

Oh this is so real. Why didn't I do this sooner? Lol.

Ive said it before and ill say it again......... I luv the man room!

Ok I'm definitely checking the man room out more often. This is great. Now I know why I lived with two guys in college as there is never a dull moment.

Funny, but why are all the women in here? Snoops

With a topic subject like Morning Wood, how can we not enter. I am so glad I did. I tried to stay out, but I have to admit my curiosity got the best of me. I am so glad I did not pass this by.....LMAO

Who knows what he dickiedoo syndrome is?

It's when your belly is so big you can see what our Dickie do! Lol

Wow, that is a good one.......

having surgery soon .hoping for same effect been too long without wood lol

Glad abt the extended wood... kinda feel like Pinocchio's in my pants.

and glad the Ladies are here too ;)

quite frankly ... if it's not for the ladies ... who is it for?

I feel my right hand getting jealous. hahahahaha

My opinion on morning wood... 2 thumbs way way up

New to the site, cruising around, saw the topic

OMG! I have a visual!!

LOLOLOLOLOL!

Not morning wood' date=' but oh boy has it gotten BIGGER after a 120 lb weight loss! It's like I took a couple donuts off it. My girlfriend acts like she hit the jackpot! lmao![/quote']

My wife was helping me Celebrate my birthday the other night. I am only 45 lbs down but she couldn't help but notice that she had more to work with.

Sent from my iPad using VST

You can call some snoops or nosey....

But we know that some of them are just as ummm "perverted" or worse than us guys!!

Some will admit it.... some won't LOL!!

Just having a little fun ladies!

ROTFL! I freely admit to being just as perverted as the guys lol! I can't help it. I was raised in the country with a pack of uncles for company! Let's just say my hubby will be getting Protein for Breakfast, lunch, and dinner and he will be is the gym ASAP! Thanks for the laughs although is still hurts like crazy!

Does Ur diet change the way Ur ummm... U know.... Tastes? Like they say pineapple juice makes it taste better. Or sweet juice. But what about now that Ur not eating sweets? Has Ur woman noticed a difference?

Does Ur diet change the way Ur ummm... U know.... Tastes? Like they say pineapple juice makes it taste better. Or sweet juice. But what about now that Ur not eating sweets? Has Ur woman noticed a difference?

Well personally I'm only 5 days post op. I know the pineapple thing is true because I asked the Dr. But I will now know to take notice of any um appetite changes lol! I have heard several women on this site say they have experienced a reved sex drive.

I know diet changes the way u taste whether Ur a man our a woman. Lol i just don't want to taste like what i eat a lot of after...like fish! Lmao

I know diet changes the way u taste whether Ur a man our a woman. Lol i just don't want to taste like what i eat a lot of after...like fish! Lmao

Omg! It hurts to laugh! Well I guess that is definitely food for thought!