Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Garcia And Team Are Awesome!

Good Luck!!!! So excited for you. I fly out Easter, surgery Monday.

You had asked me about diet but I guess you figured it out. Clear Liquids were for only 3 days.

Be safe, relax and take notes for me....lol.

Will be looking for you posts on how you are doing. YOu can email me too gunningstudios@gmail.com

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations to all of you on your upcomming surgery with Dr Garcia and the beginning of your new life. I also had Dr Garcia and you will be in great hands. His surgical team is also first rate and also the staff at Mi hospital. I can not wait to see your posts after you have had your surgeies. Hope all goes well for each and everyone of you and I am so excited that you have each chosen to take this journey.

Best to all fo you.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm flying out on the 5th and surgery on the 6th. I can't wait either!! It is just more and more gratifying knowing that I made this decision to get on with my life!!

Okay i have been swayed over to Dr. Garcia.. I'm so tired of looking through posts and youtube's and making sure that this is the doctor for me, but i know i will be in good hands.. So May 4th with Dr. Garcia. It can't get here soon enough!!

I have mine May 7th! We will be in Tijuana at the same time.

Hey y'all! I'm flying out Easter and having surgery on Monday the 9th. Garcia/Marriott. Steffi :-)

I got your message. I will call you back in a couple days lol. I have a sever cold and have lost my voice at the moment. So hopefully I can get it back. I would love to talk you about the surgery. I am so excited but so nervous. I also am a little scared lol. I am so tired of waiting but I have classes until the end of April.

Also I saw you only had to clear liquids for 3 days? I have to do a certain diet for 14 days before including Protein Shakes and high Protein food then clear liquids for 3 days.

I'm flying out today for surgery with Dr. Garcia tomorrow. Wish me luck!

good luck....you will do just fine Dr. Garcia is good and he knows his stuff

Sending you positive energy!! You will do great!

Here is wishing you all the best. I know that your journey will be a good and safe one. Keep us posted.......God Bless

All done. Not much pain' date=' no nausea. Was just up and walking around but back in bed for a rest[/quote']

Welcome to the other side glad you are doing good!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using VST

Congrats!!

Ok so I am new to the forum, and have been stalking you guys for a while...lol ! I am excited and nervous to take the leap into surgery. I have contacted Dr's and have all of the financial end squared away, but I am scared to make the final call to schedule the appointment. I know that you were all probably the same way at first also....right?

Here are my issues, I am not a high BMI, actually a 31, and peolpe always say that I don't look like I weigh 200lbs. But I have struggled with my weight for the past 10 years, and I think that my body has set this "limit" on my weight loss. I would rather do the surgery and be able to enjoy the rest of my life, than try every fad diet that comes along whlie I'm trying to tell myself that I'm happy.

I know that I'm generally healthy, I have never had any medical issues, and besides having my son 7 years ago, I have never had to go to the hospital. So I'm here watching all of your amazing success stories and getting the nerve to be amongst the losers, forever!

Thanks for listening to me ramble, but I needed to vent and I haven't told anybody else my plans...til now :)

Jaime

Im having my surgery on April 30th as well! I was so glad to see your post as my weight is also the same as yours. I do have Diabetes and High blood pressure which is the reason I decided to go for the sleeve. I will be so excited not to have to be on meds anymore AND be skinny! I wish you the best on Monday! How are you doing with your liquids? Ive just started mine today and so far Im 16 oz from reaching my 64oz goal. Feeling a little hungry but not real bad.

I'm glad to read this too. People always tell me I carry my weight well!!! I am 60 lbs overweight and have been for YEARS! I am actually healthy as a horse other than that, and I know if I don't get control on this overeating problem, it WILL lead to poor health down the road.... Then I'll be 50 and trying to do this instead of 42. Jaime, PM me!!!