Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I Can't Believe Im This Damn Broke....

Stick with Dr. Rod.... I went to him at Star Medica Hospital in Juarez and had a wonderful experience! The hospital is super nice and Dr. Rod has YEARS more experience than Dr. Garcia and is why I chose him. JoAnne with BeLiteWeight was awesome with working with me and they are very professional unlike some of these other coordinators that come on the boards.

Gottago is a coordinator for Dr. Garcia and only pops up to bash other doctors or drum up business.

Thanks for the info !! I'm happy with my choice with Dr Rod! In very excited. I spoke with a coordinator before for Dr Garcia and ahe said they did not have in house financing. Im very pleased with my choice and really excited!!

Thanks for the info !! I'm happy with my choice with Dr Rod! In very excited. I spoke with a coordinator before for Dr Garcia and ahe said they did not have in house financing. Im very pleased with my choice and really excited!!

Awesome to hear! You wont be disappointed either! Dr. Rod is fantastic! Which hospital are you going to? I went to Star Medica in Juarez and it is a really nice hospital. I liked the fact that I was in a hospital the entire time... no moving all my stuff to a hotel while I was trying to recover. There is another member that went to INT in TJ and didnt have that great of an experience with the nurses there but that was also about a year ago. I would hope that they would have fixed that by now! :)

I am trying to figure out if I am a slow loser since I had a lower BMI to begin with but as of today, I have lost 11lbs in 3 weeks (this doesnt include the 14lbs of IV Fluid weight I gained in the hospital and had to lose once I got back home!).

Good luck! Keep us posted on when you will be having surgery.

I am going to Juarez. The first week in April. I'm thrilled!! Don't worry my sister got the sleeve and was the same way and now has lost 100lbs in a year.

I just spoke with someone from Belite and now they are requiring 3,500.00 down for in house financing. I haven't filled out the in house application yet. I am working a part time job 2 nights a week @ this rate it is going to take me forever to come up with 3,500.00!

I know this might sound silly, but have you thought about your local farmers or weekend market? Most food regulations don't require a commercial kitchen to sell baked products. I'll bet you could sell some of your best baked goods and have the money you want by the end of the summer. I do something else at our local market, but I've known people who've done baking and have done really well. Of course it depends on your location and local rules, but in general baking is generally a good seller.

Good luck with your quest! I

If you can come up with 3500 then you should try to get all of it instead of financing. You can do it!! Have a yard sale! Keep the faith. You are worth it!

Janiadurl, best of luck to you! My father in law always said that being poor is a sin. Hope something comes together for you one day!

Do you have any old gold jewelery laying around? The price of gold is sky high, if you have some stuff that you dint care about anymore, find a reputable dealer and sell it

Do you have any old gold jewelery laying around? The price of gold is sky high, if you have some stuff that you don't care about anymore, find a reputable dealer and sell it