Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Just had surgery on 2/3 had pizza tonight because my bf ordered some never again! I feel sick and it is stuck..l no matter how much I chewed it's still there.... This sleeve is no joke!

Truth, don't rush the sleeve. Hope you feel better soon.

Yup..I had to do that myself as well. Learn by trying and making mistakes. bread swells = pain. I haven't had bread since and that was weeks ago...

Fell better soon :) If you want to try things wait until you're at least a 3-4 months out. I tried pizza at 3 and 1/2 or something, it definitely swells up.

Like others have said, don't rush into certain foods. I had surgery in November and just last week, I threw up the pizza I had. It was one of those small personal pizzas that I was just craving like crazy. Didn't even get to eat a third of it before the sleeve reminded me of its existence. Needless to say, I gave the rest to my roommate.

Also... avoid loaded potato skins, or just heavy food in general right now. Seems like common sense, but I didn't listen. ;) Took me 15 minutes to eat one... and then I threw it up. Gave the other one I had to my roommate. Almost three months out and I'm still learning.

Yeah, my roommate seems to be the only beneficiary of this surgery! I kid. ;)

I eat the toppings off and then chew on a tiny strip of the hard crust - it's much like having a cracker. I don't think I will ever have a regular whole slice of pizza again unless it's on very thin crust.

Yeah - way too soon for pizza. I was still on Clear liquids at that point. In a few days you should be on full liquids. Really, you could do yourself harm.

Loaded potato skins? Not for me maybe ever. I simply will not go back to my old way of eating.

Dense Protein first, a little vegetable or fruit, if ANY room left maybe a bit of complex carbs.

It's not suffering. Hell, I had a piece of ribeye steak last night. Today I'm having grilled shrimp for lunch with a snack of a little slice of Havarti dill and a large strawberry.

I tried a tiny bit of thin crust pizza at maybe five weeks? It wasn't a good experience. Not terrible, just not a smooth experience.

I was still on liquids at your stage. Like others have said, take it slow.

Please be careful with your food choices and follow your doctor's instructions. I am 9 weeks out and still can't have bread or pizza dough (although Wasa crackers are ok earlier). I would think you would be still on a liquid diet at this point. Be careful!

pizza is sooo not your friend for many reasons. Just say NO to that devil food!! lol

You need to follow your surgeon's instructions. This really could have caused you harm.