Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Premier Protein Recipes....

Enjoy!!!!

Fresh berry Boost smoothie

1 Premier Protein® vanilla shake

1/2 cup Acai juice

1 cup Raspberries

1/2 cup Blueberries

Approx. 6 ice cubes

Directions: Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend on high until smooth. Pour into glass and start your day with a boost!

Cafe Vienna Shake

1 Premier Protein chocolate Shake

1 serving Cafe Vienna instant coffee

1 cup ice cubes

Directions: Add all ingredients into a blender and mix on high until blended. Pour and enjoy!

High Protein Peppermint Mocha

1 Premier Protein chocolate Shake

3 tsp sugar free Chocolate Syrup or topping

1 serving instant coffee

1/2 tsp peppermint extract, more or less to taste

(optional) 1 dollop of sugar free whip cream

Directions: Pour Premier Protein Chocolate shake and Sugar Free Chocolate syrup or topping into a large microwave safe mug and microwave on high for approximately 45 seconds. Note, do not bring to a boil. Remove from microwave and add instant coffee and peppermint extract. Stir to combine. Optional topping, add a dollop of sugar free whip cream. Enjoy!

Iced Mocha fusion

3/4 cup skim milk

1 tsp vanilla extract

2 scoops Premier Protein 100% whey Protein Isolate Chocolate Milkshake

1 serving mocha flavored instant coffee mix

1 cup crushed ice

Directions: In a blender, combine milk, vanilla, instant coffee mix and crushed ice. Blend until smooth. Pour into glass and serve.

Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie Shake

1/2 cup rolled oats

1-1/2 cup skim milk

1 Tbsp Peanut Butter

2 scoops Premier Protein 100% Whey Isolate Chocolate Milkshake

1 tsp cinnamon

1 cup crushed ice

Directions: In a blender, crush rolled oats until they become a fine powder consistency. Combine milk, peanut butter, Premier Protein 100% whey isolate Chocolate Milkshake, cinnamon and crushed ice. Blend until smooth and serve.

Muscle Monkey Frosty

1 banana peeled and frozen

1 Premier Protein Chocolate Shake

3 Tbsp Peanut Butter

Ice for volume

Directions: Break frozen banana into pieces, combine all ingredients in a blender and blend on high until lightly chunky. Scoop into large cup and serve with a spoon.

Protein pancakes

1-1/2 cups whole wheat flour

3-1/2 tsp baking powder

1 tsp salt

1 Premier Protein Vanilla Shake

1/2 cup skim milk

1 egg

2 Tbsp melted butter

Directions: In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar. Make a well in the center and pour in the milk, egg and melted butter, mix until smooth. Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter into the griddle, using approximately ¼ cup for each pancake. Brown on both sides and serve hot.

High Protein Eggnog

2 Premier Protein Vanilla shakes

1/2 cup egg substitute

2 Tbsp sugar substitute like Stevia, more or less to taste

2 tsp rum extract

1 tsp vanilla extract

1/2 tsp + pinch nutmeg, ground

2 pinches cinnamon, ground

Directions: In a medium saucepan heat on medium to medium high the Premier Protein Shake, egg substitute and sweetener. Stir continuously until the mixture thickens slightly, usually a few minutes. Note, do not bring to a boil. Stir in the vanilla, rum, ½ tsp nutmeg & pinch of cinnamon.

Remove from heat and pour into a heat resistant container, cover and refrigerate until the eggnog has cooled (at least 3 hours).

Just prior to serving, ladle your yummy high protein eggnog into glasses, and garnish each with an extra little sprinkle of ground nutmeg & ground cinnamon.

Blended Peach Pie a la Mode

1 cup unsweetened frozen peaches

2 tsp sugar substitute like Stevia, more or less to taste

1/8 tsp ground cinnamon

Pinch ground nutmeg

Pinch ground ginger

Ice for volume

Directions: Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend on high until creamy smooth. Pour into a dessert cup and savor this mid-afternoon treat!

Blended Apple Pie a la Mode

1 cup Apple Sauce, Unsweetened

1 tsp Cinnamon

Ice for volume

Directions: Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend on medium until mixed thoroughly. Pour into a cup and eat with a spoon or sip.

Hey! You are in SPRING! We should get together and make some of these recipies! Are you in the Houston Active Sleevers group?

Thank you for these, I'm excited to try the pancakes in a month! I love the choc premier havent tried the vanilla yet. Love the tips!!!!!

You are so awesome! I just bought a case of premiere Protein Shakes and was just going to add ice and a banana to them. I need to start drinking them again for the extra Protein since I'm working out now. Thanks for the recipes!!!

Thank you for these, I'm excited to try the pancakes in a month! I love the choc premier havent tried the vanilla yet. Love the tips!!!!!

I haven't tried the vanilla either...not sure where to find them. They are not at my Sam's or costco.

Awesome! I am glad I could help! I am 3 days post op and as soon as I can have full liquids, I am all over these!

I ordered a 4pk of vanilla and strawberry on their website for $25 with shipping.... I liked both of them and am planning on ordering more through the website.

Hoo. I thought paying $25 for 18 was outrageous. But then again I am the one who paid $20 for a dozen "spa" waters on Amazon and then couldn't stand them.

I think that if you can find a Protein drink that is palatable, it's worth it at any price. Too bad you can't find them locally.

I just bought a case. Didn't see on the label that they contain sucralose which tastes horrible to me. I know I can return them, but I hate to do that.

Tried making ice cream with one carton. The texture came out OK. Not like real ice cream, but nice for a change from shakes.

Why can't they make an honest to goodness taste free, unflavored Protein? ?

thanks for these!!!

Thanks!

I am trying to figure out how to make rice pudding with cauliflower rice and Premier Protein shake. Any suggestions?

On 2/14/2012 at 11:58 AM, TheSkinnyCow73 said:

Blended Apple Pie a la Mode

1 cup Apple Sauce, Unsweetened

1 tsp Cinnamon

Ice for volume

Directions: Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend on medium until mixed thoroughly. Pour into a cup and eat with a spoon or sip.

I tried this one today, and it was EXCELLENT. Drank half, then the other half ~30min later. It tasted just like it said....and I'm not overwhelmed by any over sweetness.

On 1/1/2020 at 6:11 PM, Leonora said:

I take premiere Protein and add to sugar free Jello mix. Makes a delicious pudding!

I got a giant container of unflavored Protein Powder, so I don't have to keep buying cases of the Premier liquid. Still learning how to add that to a good bariatric recipe.

But it's always handy to have the liquid ones, when I don't have time to make something.