Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

June Sleevers!

Oh I'm so sorry! And here I thought I had a rough start! I'm 5 days out now and feeling SO much better than that first night. I pray you find yourself doing the same! Glad you're home now!!

Ok Sleeve sisters and brothers we are sitting in the lobby waiting for our driver to take us from San Diego to Mexicali......

Aznoel, please let us know how you are doing. Mama M, so glad you're feeling better! Kamloops Mom, good luck!!

I actually changed my date. I am on Wednesday, June 13. I changed surgeons from Almanza to Dr. Lopez.< /p>

My surgery is in 7 hours! Excited and a bit nervous...

Looking forward to hearing how all of you are doing and to being "with it" to log back on and update you on my journey!

I have one more week before I'm sleeved...yay!!!

Little Bits

I'm right behind you with two more weeks. :nervous:

Sent from my iPad using VST

Shockingly, I'm not nervous yet. Now, Monday night will probably be a different story!!! Good luck & keep me posted!

Little Bits

Hi everyone, I'm scheduled for June 19th as long as my Stress Echo is good. I have to do that today. There are quiet a number of us for June already on here. I'm very excited and nervous all at the same time. Does anyone have kids and have they told them yet? I have not told my son, I'm just not sure how to yet. My Dr is Dr Stowers in Decatur, TX.

I am also June 19. However I am up here in PA. I have a daughter who's almost 4, and rather smart for her age, and I've told her that I'm having surgery to help me make my belly smaller and give me more energy so I can play with her more and do more things with her. She gets upset that I'm going to be away for a few days but when I remind her she is going to be with her grandparents, she is fine. I answer her questions as they come up. She did want to know if I'd be smaller as soon as I came home. I had to explain that it would take time.

June 21st! And yes, I am a teacher too. Should we start a new thread for teachers? Just wondering.

Hi ya'll!. June 20th is the date circled in green on the calendar (green means GO!). Need a sleeve sister...help?

I'm the 21st. Sleeve sibling?

Lots of teachers here. I'm not a teacher...yet. I'm in school now to become a teacher. :) 2 more semesters of course work(God willing) & the 1 of student teaching.

I have it June 25th!!!!!