Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kansas City Area Sleevers?

I had am email from Lisa last week about having a meeting, she said she was busy going back and forth to Omaha to check on her Mother. I can set up a meeting if we want to have one in July, at The Bean Counter Cafe again. How about we shoot for the third Saturday in July. Would that work for any of you? I have a friend that has surgery tomorrow and my daughter is having it within the next few months, so hopefully they can come too.

That sounds good to me. As far as I know we will be in town.

I would love to attend but not sure if I can make it that weekend. I'll hopefully be able to meet with you soon.

I had am email from Lisa last week about having a meeting' date=' she said she was busy going back and forth to Omaha to check on her Mother. I can set up a meeting if we want to have one in July, at The Bean Counter Cafe again. How about we shoot for the third Saturday in July. Would that work for any of you? I have a friend that has surgery tomorrow and my daughter is having it within the next few months, so hopefully they can come too.[/quote']

I don't have to work;) so I actually could come that day!!

I don't have to work;) so I actually could come that day!!

That is great! I look forward to meeting you!

We are meeting this Saturday morning at the Lead Bank. It is on 7 Highway near Colburn Road Just outside of Blue Springs. Bean Counter Cafe, entrance is on the back side of bank. 9-9:30 AM.

Please post here if you can make it. I think we have some brand new sleeves and maybe a couple of pre sleeve surgery people! Bring something to share as far as a food you like, a recipe or a great Protein idea. See you on Saturday!

We are meeting this Saturday morning at the Lead Bank. It is on 7 Highway near Colburn Road Just outside of Blue Springs. Bean Counter Cafe' date=' entrance is on the back side of bank. 9-9:30 AM.

Please post here if you can make it. I think we have some brand new sleeves and maybe a couple of pre sleeve surgery people! Bring something to share as far as a food you like, a recipe or a great Protein idea. See you on Saturday![/quote']

I can be there:) can't wait to meet all of you!

I will be there

Meeting tomorrow morning at 9 am..... Just a reminder! Lead Bank in the back has a the Bean Counter Cafe. They have coffee and hot or cold Protein Drinks too. Come on out and meet other local sleevers !!

I'd love to come and meet everyone but have to have my son in Liberty by 10 for karate. Getting his second degree black belt on Thursday so can't skip. Hope to make the next one!

Thank you to all of you that came out today for the meeting! It was great to get together with everyone and talk about our journeys. We missed you bikerchick (Dove) and hope to see you next time. We will meet again the 4th Sat. In September at the Bean Counter Cafe in the Lead Bank at 9 AM.

Thank you to all of you that came out today for the meeting! It was great to get together with everyone and talk about our journeys. We missed you bikerchick (Dove) and hope to see you next time. We will meet again the 4th Sat. In September at the Bean Counter Cafe in the Lead Bank at 9 AM.

Sorry I didn't make it. I'm working 7 days a week with mostly 12 hour shifts. I'll be looking forward to the next one!

Darn it, already can tell I won't make the next one either. Daughter has an event in Raytown and son and I have an event in Liberty that day. Not sure how to be in two places at once, let alone three!

It was fun meeting all of you;) I look forward to the next meeting.