Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Side By Side / Before & Now Photos... Yayyy!

Hello there VST!! It's been some time since I've sent you all some updated photos... so that's my full intent right this very moment.

I've been through a lot!! I've been struggling to get healthy and fit for 6.5 YEARs now. Well guess what, TODAY and everyday after will be a success, because that is exactly where I am right now. I do NOT regret one single second of my long journey, and certainly never punished any pound lost. I celebrated them all, because they all mattered! I avoided the word "only" like a disease because that one single word can change a sentence by volumes. You are what you make of it. I made it gourmet, and I encourage all others to do the same. ;)

Never let anyone tell you there is an end to the weight loss with the sleeve, never allow anyone to put an "expiration date" on your tool. The only one person who has control over that is YOU!! If you believe it, you will BE IT!!

Be LOUD Be PROUD... OWN IT!!! Keep on fighting!!!

Remember, I'm always only a message away. I'm always happy to give out my help if you need it, because I already know how difficult and mentally trying weight loss can be. I was there!! But... even when I was at my lowest point, that was when I reached down deep inside, picked up my big girl panties and made it work!

Heaviest ever weight 330 Lbs. Lap Band weight 283 Lbs. Sleeve weight 272 Lbs. Today 170 Lbs!!!

gallery_38_380_109126.jpg

Diva you rock!!! I read all your post and your pics are so inspiring! Thank you for the motivation!!!

Thanks for sharing the new pics. You are looking fabulous! You are 8 months ahead of me and your leadership, advice, encouragement, support, and honesty has made my journey so much easier.

As I get close to goal, I am more worried about maintenance, so I really appreciate that you continue to post now that you are at goal and maintaining.

As for long struggles, I know what you mean! I have struggled with my weight since my 30s. The sleeve is the only thing I have found that worked for me. I tried it all (except fad diets, which I knew wouldn't work long-term)- Weight Watchers, Alli, hypnosis, personal trainer 3x per week. You name it, I did it! I love my sleeve. I know I still have to watch what I eat, but I feel like I have a fighting chance at the life and look I want for myself.

Lynda

ssg - thanks so much! I can't help but be a cheerleader for something I believe in with all my heart. Keep rockin your journey!! Xoxo

Hey Lynda!!! You look great too girl, keep doing your thing. I'm super proud of ya, and I've pretty much watched your entire transformation... Mind blowing!!!

Irene, you look absolutely amazing! You are so right about everything we go through in this "journey to health" and I wouldn't trade any of it for anything because it has made me who I am today.

Thanks as always for continuing to inspire people to be the best they can be and for being a personal role model to me! :first:

Thank you so much for continuing to be a leader and supporter of this forum. You and others that have reached success are such an inspiration to those of us just starting out on our journey. Everytime I have had any fears, questions or anxieties about this, I have been able to find exactly what I needed to hear on these boards.

Your time and devotion to this is greatly appreciated!

You are a "GODDESS." You look absolutely stunning! Keep rockin your sleeve and giving us all feedback. You are an inspiration. Thank you from the bottom of my heart! ;)

you look wonderful. Thank you for sharing with all of us. You are an inspiration to us all

I love this statement!!

Never let anyone tell you there is an end to the weight loss with the sleeve, never allow anyone to put an "expiration date" on your tool. The only one person who has control over that is YOU!! If you believe it, you will BE IT!!

Be LOUD Be PROUD... OWN IT!!! Keep on fighting!!!

My doctor is always telling me that I need to lose faster, that my window is closing but I believe I will continue to lose at my own pace for as long as I need to. 120 DOWN, 80-120 to go we'll see where I end up!! Anything under 200 is excellent for me.

Girl! you are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!

Thanks for always posting such inspirational messages and sharing your journey with all of us. It is much appreciated!!! I've learned so much from you and always look forward to reading your posts! Congrats to you for rockin' that sleeve and showing us all what we can do if we put our mind to it!!!

You look great!

You look awesome! Thanks for inspiring all of us!

I'm saying, as you all tell me I inspire you, you all do the exact same for me too!!! We are all rockstars in our own ways, and we are all KICKIN FATS BUTT!! :boxing_smiley:

Chicadee, GREAT ATTTITUDE! I'm telling you what, I'll never let anyone tell me what I can or can't do... (something my parents learned about me at a very young age... haha!!) Your Dr is going by statistics. You are not a statistic. You are an individual, strong and determined woman! I look forward to the day I see your announcement that YOU HAVE REACHED GOALLLL! Xoxo