Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Two Years Out And Finally Getting Plastics

WOW!!! I am just 6 days post op, and don't kow if I'll have plastics done. Your journey sounds like its worth it. Can't wait to see pics!!!

Congratulations on your upcoming surgery! I just had all of my plastics done in Mexico and I couldn't be happier. I did have some stitches left in my groin after two weeks that I had a doctor friend remove at home. The others were all removed at the 12 days mark while in Mexico. 9 of my drains were removed and I easily pulled out the last two myself, but I can certainly understand not wanting to deal with them!

You're going to be so thrilled with your results.

Who did you use in Mexico and cost comparison please to what she just quoted for the U.S.? If you don't mind sharing this information.

Congrats on your upcoming surgery!! :D

Just wondering what the cost of all three would be? I am planning the same procedures when i reach my goal. Good Luck! Keep us posted.

thank you for sharing your experience. I've only lost 30lbs and my "wings" are scary! I can't stand them... I'm curious about arm surgery. would love to see before and after and hear more about the scars on the arms.

Congrats to every one of you brave folks! I am 2 yrs. out and 90#+ lost. I do have some loose abdominal, thigh, and arm skin but not too bad. I really want to get a mid-face lift and blephraoplasty mostly due to aging and not wt. loss. Plus, it's what everyone can see... :-) Still looking for the right plastic sugeon in San Antonio, TX. If anyone has any suggestions, I would welcome them! :)

Congrats on the plastic adventure, and thank you for posting the post op info... I for one am really interested in all three of your surgeries as they too are my 'problem areas'.

Would be interested in the weight of the skin removed too...and I am also looking forward to your pics =]

I'm looking forward to the pics as well. I'm just starting to think about having plastics. I'm still at the big chicken stage, but I went through this same thought process before having the sleeve done as well. I just keep imagining how much happier I'll be to have everything tight once I hit goal and a month or so of mild pain is definitely worth that! :)