Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Seeking Buddies 5'2" & Under

Looks like I can join the group... I'm 5'2"! (More like 5' 1" & 3/4"). Just starting the process in Cols. , OH. (@ OSU) Aiming for surgery in June 2016...hopefully time will fly by. Can't justify taking off work during the school year, when I have summers off. Psych test Aug. 10th. Love reading the posts! Want to educate myself as much as possible before the surgery .

I am 5'1... I am 51 and my BMI was 51. My high weight was 268 and I was sleeved on 6-15. I am down 27 pounds (including pre-op) and I am thrilled with my progress so far!! My goal is 130.... Not sure why but mostly because the weight charts for me with a small frame are between 106-118 and that seems impossible to me and I'm afraid I will blow away at that weight. So I'm shooting for 130 which should keep me more firmly anchored to the ground!

I'm around 5'2 and my goal weight is 140 (although I would be thrilled to even be 160) so that seems similar to your 130 at 5'1. I just hit the 50 lb loss mark -- after staying at 48-49 for a week. I'm thrilled -- and right now my stomach, throat, entire body is talking to me...don't think it likes that I am trying to quickly get in another shake before bedtime since I am too low today. had intestinal issues this morning so got behind in my eating/drinking. Isn't this fun! I just love losing weight and fitting into smaller size clothes! And this is only the first month! Imagine what we will all look like and feel like at 6 months!

As I am adding more food, it makes it easier to get extra Protein in the evening when I'm a little short (no pun intended lol).

Well I did have a vegetable burger for dinner (so wonderful after only really eating eggs for the last week) but I still needed more Protein and carbs and calories!. I love shakes but now that I'm adding solid food my body is happier! What foods are you adding? I tried a tofu hot dog but did not like it at all. Looking forward to being able to add chicken soon but I also know that with chicken it will be harder for me to stop after just 2 ounces. What foods are working best for you?

Can someone remind me how to edit my current weight on my ticker. i want to show that 50 lb loss!

I'm 5'2". Surgery is tomorrow.. Count me in.

I had surgery Tuesday 14th. On my way to healthy, oh and skinny.

To update weight is on the right side of page.

Unless you are on phone app

I am almost 5'1...5 days post op and down 10 pounds....

12 days 10 lbs

Hey all,

I'm 5'2", and sleeved 07/23/15. I'm at four weeks post-op in two days. I haven't been losing any weight since the first week. I started at a BMI of 34 (176.5 lbs), and lost 12 lbs pre-op )2 week diet), and 12 lbs since surgery.

Any of you with low BMI experience such long stalls (almost 3 week stall here)

Thanks!!

I'm 5'2 and would love buddies to help through this journey.. Sleeved 6/17/15 have lost 36lbs so far

Hey all,

I'm 5'2", and sleeved 07/23/15. I'm at four weeks post-op in two days. I haven't been losing any weight since the first week. I started at a BMI of 34 (176.5 lbs), and lost 12 lbs pre-op )2 week diet), and 12 lbs since surgery.

Any of you with low BMI experience such long stalls (almost 3 week stall here)

Thanks!!

yes!!! I have been experiencing a lot of stalls..2 & 3 weeks..so frustrating

Hi! 5'0 here 230 lbs starting im a month post op load 26 lbs goal is 130. Hello! Nice to meet everyone