Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Of All Places To Lose Weight The Quickest

It's funny I thought I would lose my upper body more quickly then anywhere else. But, where I have seen the most visable weight-loss is my legs.

I grew up hearing those awful words "thunder thighs" my whole life. Between my legs and my arm-n-hamer arms I had the damnest time finding clothes to fit me well.

Over the weekend a friend made me try on clothes, which is something I have great hesitation in doing. While at the store the clerk said, "why don't you try on some leggings." I'm thinking you're crazy...have you seen my thighs?? Then, she brings me an XL. I'm thinking lady you really are crazy. I tried them on and they fit and then she brings me a size 18 jeans and I'm thinking...this woman is high too! I'll be damn...they fit! They were skinny leg jeans too!!!!

Anyway, since the surgery my legs have gone down signifcantly...many inches. I can see it in my jeans but couldn't believe it. Last night my niece came in while I was getting ready for my bath. She said, "Aunt Cheles, your legs are skinny!"

Okay, I can offically say, I'M LOVING MY SLEEVE! Now, hopefully the upper body will go down more!

Good for you! And many congratulations. It's amazing how we still think fat when in fact we're really not. . . I still can't believe at times I now wear a 16/18 depending on the make. . .amazing huh? Keep up the great work!

I'm seeing it the most in my face, boobs, and calves. Figures.

CONGRATS! I wish that would happen to me so bad. I can't get into smaller sizes until my bottom half starts shrinking, lol.

Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you :)

That's awesome! Congrats!! :)

Congratulations! It IS strange, isn't it? I automatically look at the larger sizes of clothing until I remember--it's a strange but great feeling to put those things on (thinking all the time "these aren't going to fit") and then having them zip or slide right up. I never get tired of that feeling!!

Jealous! I have lost weight everywhere but my thighs!

I love my size 10 slacks getting loose. The only problem is, my thighs are so loose that they jiggle when ever I walk or more. Reminds me that I have to exercise now even more. I am afraig to try on a size 8 though. Fear always keeps us down. Time to challenge the fear and do it anyways! LOL

Your post made me laugh. Thank you. I have the opposite end of weight loss. I am 14 days post-op and I freaked when I realized how much my boobs shrunk. For the last two years I have been a 42 D and my bras were closed on the last hooks. Now I have to have them closed on the most inner hooks and I think I am starting to lose a cup size.

I was hoping my thighs would go first...but no...the only part of my chunkiness that I actually liked....the ta tas.

I am happy for you!

Congrats, sexy legs! I think my butt was the first to go. I'm still having trouble losing the belly, so my pants always look baggy around the butt and thighs. I have started Pilates, so I'm hoping to shrink that belly.

Thanks everyone.

I'm only 12-days post-op and to see this type of difference is crazy! I had on my jeans yesterday for my 1st post-up visit. They are snug in my belly area, but my pant legs are flopping! LOL

Anyway, they said I am doing fine. 18% of my weight is gone and they were pleased I have to remain on the liquid phase for 2-more weeks. But, I can have refried Beans, yogurt, and cottage cheese once a day...THANK YOU GOD!