Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

California Sleevers.....

Hello hello ... Being sleeved tomorrow! So excited!

I hope all is well!

Cali- how is it going for you? How much have you lost so far?

Hello Everyone,

I'm in Fresno a d scheduled for surgery May 24th. I would love to here your stats, experiences, and advice. Look forward to hearing your stories.

Hope all went well for you today! Best wishes!!!!

chclte06 sorry i havent replied i wasnt posting on here till yesterday. i finished options and my surgeon appt is on the 21st. do you have kim as your instructor she is awesome if so tell her judy slaughter said hello

chclte06 sorry i havent replied i wasnt posting on here till yesterday. i finished options and my surgeon appt is on the 21st. do you have kim as your instructor she is awesome if so tell her judy slaughter said hello

Hey..no problem. I just finished Options...so oak figuring out what I am going to do.nervous.

Would really like to hear back from anybody who has found a doctor in So Ca who is willing to work with patients who had the surgery in Mexico? I went to my GP yesterday and she was dead set against any wls. I didn't even tell her I was planning to go to Mexico. :)

What is everybody doing with regards to this? Dr. Kelly told me he'd consider me local and I could do follow ups there but haven't outlined any details yet because this is so new and I'm scheduled a few months from now. Would really like to hear from others on this...

hi FM-

I am a SoCal girl myself and have chosen the NEW Program in Newport Beach. A close family friend of mine had her sleeve done there. I actually went for a consultation a year ago, but wasn't being supported by my husband and family. Good news is, now they are on board so I am back at testing and getting my mind ready.

I highly recommend the NEW Program so far, they have been extrememly efficient and really helpful.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

~Carly

Hi Carly,

I did look into the NEW program. If I'm correct (it's been a few months!) it cost nearly $20K for a sleeve there. And I'm not sure about this, but one of the places in Newport Beach does it as an outpatient procedure and it cost an additional $3K per night for the hospital *if* you need it! Since insurance isn't covering any of this, that wasn't really an option for me. I was very impressed by their website, etc. but it also took them a few weeks to get back to me. So it didn't seem to be a good option. I hope it works out better for you!!! Thank you for the info!!

I'm from Tracy and going thru Kaiser Fremont....Dr. Dennen, to be exact. I'm so excited to be back on-track and I actually have my psych today :) I sometimes feel a little 'out in the boonies' here, as far as support goes, so if any of you Valley peeps ever want to chat...I'm allll ears!

Hi all,

Was sleeved 4/4/12 in San Fran.

Feel free to PM me with questions or if you are in the Palo Alto/San Jose area and want local support buddy. :)

I'm going thru Kaiser S.S.F. where did you have yours done?

I was sleeved 4/4/12 by Dr Cirangle in San Fran at LapSF.

Everything has been amazing & going so well. I am under 190 and i feel like this has been going absolutely according to plan.

Sorry I didn't respond to your earlier post- didn't check the thread.... I'm down 55+

Good luck to all of you.

I was sleeved 4/4/12 by Dr Cirangle in San Fran at LapSF.

Everything has been amazing & going so well. I am under 190 and i feel like this has been going absolutely according to plan.

Sorry I didn't respond to your earlier post- didn't check the thread.... I'm down 55+

Good luck to all of you.

Do you attend his support groups? I think I'm going to start Wednesday.

Hi all!

I'm with Kaiser Baldwin park. I'm week 5 of my options class.

Central coast here, surgery done in Bakersfield with dr Garcia on July 26th. Great experience no problems and in all I'm down 46 pounds. :)

Hello all kaiser wla being sleeved tomorrow.

New me' date=' new you... blessings[/quote']

Hope everything goes great for u!