Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Gonna Get To Goal. Wanna Join Me?

Thank god for a snack!! You know I think the hardest part for me will not be eating at night. Just like before my surgery that is the witching hours for me! I can eat hardly anything all day and then I want that nighttime comfort..

So for that alone (stopping at 6 or 7) it will be a good thing for me :)

I am with you Laura-Ven!! My evening snacking is hard to cut, nighttime is my witching hour too. That started way before I had the surgery!!! I did great today so far though. I ate eggs for breakfast(140), fish and a little bit of chicken(160) for lunch and dinner is chicken and veggies(200). Thought this would be a lot harder for me, but every time I started wanting to eat without thinking I just remembered that this is for 1 day and I can do is. It was also great to know i wasn't alone with this today and i wanted to be accountable to the group for actually following the plan. It does feel good to exercise some self control lol. I also went for a 4 mile run this morning and feel great only eating so few calories today!!! I will be done eating by 7pm and then nothing for 12 hours. Thanks Nannie for the information!!!

I am with you Laura-Ven!! My evening snacking is hard to cut' date=' nighttime is my witching hour too. That started way before I had the surgery!!! I did great today so far though. I ate eggs for breakfast(140), fish and a little bit of chicken(160) for lunch and dinner is chicken and veggies(200). Thought this would be a lot harder for me, but every time I started wanting to eat without thinking I just remembered that this is for 1 day and I can do is. It was also great to know i wasn't alone with this today and i wanted to be accountable to the group for actually following the plan. It does feel good to exercise some self control lol. I also went for a 4 mile run this morning and feel great only eating so few calories today!!! I will be done eating by 7pm and then nothing for 12 hours. Thanks Nannie for the information!!![/quote']

Lol! I might have to go to bed at 9pm :P

So far so good. Im sticking to plan' date=' just found this forum for 2:5 folks... here is the FAQ section.... http://www.52fastdiet.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=246#faq1

[/quote']

Oh perfect!! Thanks! I'm going to put on my reading glasses right now and read this :)

Thanks,FYI! Going to upload pic of my supper if i can figure out how. chicken stir dry. 4oz chicken 110 cal 3/4 cup veggies 30! It's a plate full. Probably 5 cal worth of soy sauce. I'm not going to be able to eat it all. ???? So I guess I will get my snack of pretzels tonight since that makes 145 supper, 100 Breakfast, 100 Snacks. That's 345! Whoo hoo

Lol! I might have to go to bed at 9pm :P

Me too...I am going to strap myself to the bed at 9 lol.....

The first day I did too. It gets easier and you gain energy as you progress through.

Well, so much for that! I managed about maybe half my supper. Thanks, Sleeve! Lol. The restriction REALLY shows up on this 5:2. And can't wait much longer to eat something else. Ha!

So far so good. Im sticking to plan, just found this forum for 2:5 folks... here is the FAQ section.... http://www.52fastdie...?f=1&t=246#faq1

Ah you jumped in FYE...lol Still sitting on the sidelines, not committing yet. BUT this link is awesome...thanks for sharing it.

Oh and I did commit to tracking my cals this week. So far before dinner I've logged 744 cals, 50g carbs and 64g Protein. Not sure on dinner yet, it will likely be lean and green. (meat and salad.)

I figured I am having a B-day on Saturday, if I could drop a pound, that would be a great B-day present to myself! And having a plan in place to offset my birthday cake isn't a bad idea. Being able to eat a small amount is so much better than eating nothing like other fasts I have been on...I do feel hungry at this point, but like you all say, I know its just a day. I did a 45 minute walk, 2 miles, and felt fine. So glad you are all here doing this trial together! In a way this is a perfect diet for the sleeve, the tummy knows how to eat 500, it just takes home cooking to really make it seem less like a fast and more like regular eating in moderation.

So far so good. Im sticking to plan' date=' just found this forum for 2:5 folks... here is the FAQ section.... http://www.52fastdiet.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=246#faq1

[/quote']

Has anyone besides me join this forum the 5:2 diet? They offer alot of great info on there.

I didn't join but read it through. Good stuff

This isn't as easy as I thought :o I'm actually hungry! 0.o Tuesday is pizza day for my family and I never eat it with them and it never bothers me but the smell of the baking pie is killing me!

Good news is I'm going to have about 100 oz of Water today!

Has anyone besides me join this forum the 5:2 diet? They offer alot of great info on there.

Oh no I didn't join yet either.. But I definitely enjoyed reading through it.

This isn't as easy as I thought :o I'm actually hungry! 0.o Tuesday is pizza day for my family and I never eat it with them and it never bothers me but the smell of the baking pie is killing me!

Good news is I'm going to have about 100 oz of Water today!

I just keep drinking Water and telling myself to stay upstairs....we can do this Laura-Ven!!! It's almost 9pm and we made it this far, bedtime will be here soon and we will be stronger tomorrow for showing some self control today!! Great job today everyone!!!

We rock, Gang! Keep your teeth together until tomorrow! Bahaha ????