Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Eggface Love It But

I was looking for good WLS recipies and was pointed to the EggFace website. I love all the different suggestions and recipies on that site. I've made some of the mini muffin bite meals, and the pizza. Very easy to make and good to take for lunch. I love the lunch box ideas and day in my pouch. However.. I am tracking the amoujnt of Protein and carbs I eat daily and her site does not contain nutrition info. Maybe I missed it.. what's the best way to break down the nutrition value in for example one of the mini muffin bites?

I love her site too! It's a bit of work, but I sit down with her recipe and enter all the ingredients into MyFitnessPal (the app I use for tracking what I eat), put in the number of servings, and let it do the calculations.

I think there is no nutrition info because she encourages folks to use what they like as ingredients. She uses prepared marinara sauce and gives her brand (for example) and suggests using the sauce you like.

Michelle is why I buy jarred sauce now, because I can use a few spoons of it and keep the rest in the fridge! I think my lower food bills will make a huge diff in my budget!! :)

Lissa

I love the MyfitnessPal App! It has tons of foods and is really easy to track nutritional info.

I use fat secret on my android phone...I can scan the ingredients and save them to my daily journal. It also saves it as recently eaten food for next time. Its quick and easy for me. I love the scan feature. Anything with a bar code:) It also has a lot ingredients already stored in a data base.

I just downloaded Fat Secret and its very cool! I get sleeved on Tuesday! Just trying to prepare. thank you very much!

You got it...love to share what works for me...always hoping it will work for others too.

For iPhone users it's called "Calorie Counter by FatSecret".....Great app!!!!!

nutritiondata.com has a recipe builder where you put all the ingredients in, choose the serving size (or number of servings) and then it gives you the full nutritional content of the serving. If there isn't an ingredient in their database, you can add it. It's a great site!

I use fat secret on my android phone...I can scan the ingredients and save them to my daily journal. It also saves it as recently eaten food for next time. Its quick and easy for me. I love the scan feature. Anything with a bar code:) It also has a lot ingredients already stored in a data base.

The new VST App for Android is available over here smile.png

Please leave us some good reviews on Android market!

Hey Alex, what is there for iphone users? I've tried to find an app before but didn't find anything that was as nice as this site.

The new VST App for Android is available over here

Please leave us some good reviews on Android market!

Alex...why does it say I don't have permission to see who is online? Am I flagged or something?

Hey Alex, what is there for iphone users? I've tried to find an app before but didn't find anything that was as nice as this site.

Our iOS App will be released sometime this week, stay tuned for further details. We're just waiting for Apple to approve the app in the app store.

Alex...why does it say I don't have permission to see who is online? Am I flagged or something?

No, I enabled it now. Please let me know if you have further issues with this feature.

Alex...I can now see who's on line and even sent u a pvt message. Also logged into Push. I haven't seen it work yet but the registration worked fine.

Flaw in settings: cannot see some of the content of the boxes when you get to push settings. Under that, if you want to see what's in the box, it only shows up when you touch it...that activated a signature and also got me knocked out of the system without wanting to log out. Mainly because I couldn't remember my password! But, I'm back, now. And the push just worked...gonna go peek at it. Thanks. I think I like this app! <grin>

Sent from my SGH-T839 using VST