Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hello everyone!

Hi everyone!

What a nice place Alex has set up for us here! As much as I love Spotlight and the Yahoo groups, it's nice to have a message board format just for us Bandsters. Let's spread the word!

Alexis

:twisted: :shock: :(:P

Fun emoticons too. lol

Thanks, Alex! I hope this really takes off - what a great idea, and done so quickly! What's your secret?

:(

This would be so great! I hope that it continues and gets completely up and running!! I like obesityhelp.com because of chat and message boards......but sometimes they are just so hard to read....or things move to quickly.... :(

Would be nice to have different posting areas.....less confusion for newbies.

Great job so far!

Becky

:P

Guys, we're up to 59 members already! How cool is that? I'm going to go dig up the link to Tonia's FAQ page and post it, maybe Alex can make it a sticky topic for us. That way we wouldn't have to bump it for new members. Wheee...this is fun, I love new things to play with! :(

Thanks! It's going to take a few days before it catches on ;-)

Nice format. I was on a board just like this, but it was for infertility support. Pretty cool! :(

Originally posted by NetteInBoulder

Alexis- how do we change our status from the dreaded "Junior Member" to the coveted "MAgically Delicious?"

Looks like you figured it out, you Empress of the Universe, you! :D

For anyone else wondering how to change the caption under your username, just click on "user cp" at the top of the page, go to Edit Profile and change what it says under Custom User Text.

Alex thank you for the nice site.....really am enjoying this format~!

Hey Tang girl~ This is divadawnya......How are you doing??

I will get the word out on this site for sure....it is great~!:D

Originally posted by freebutterfly

Hey hey hey! Glad you made it over here! I still spend just as much time at Spotlight, but now it's nice to have a place for Bandsters only.

I'm doing great! Got my first fill yesterday, since I ate like a horse last month and only lost 2lbs. It was really easy, she found my port with no problems and I have good restriction on .6cc. I guess now the weight loss really starts...63lbs was a very nice pre-fill "bonus"! lol

What's up with you? Still rockin' along??

Originally posted by freebutterfly

Thanks! I'm so happy I was able to give something back to the lap band community.

Hey Tang girl~!

I am with you with the eating...I am now enjoying eating WAY more than I should :( so I am off for my first fill too next friday.

way cool 63 ugly pounds gone forever~kewel! I am down 57, looking forward to going down again! I just hope they can find my port easily....I went on the carnival ride "the zipper" and well moved my port by about 6 inches....soooo......ughhh...not sure how this is going to be :D

Keep rocking hun....you are awesome!

Dawn

Guest *susan*@VST

In the mini gastric bypass, it is both a restrictive and malabsorptive procedure. My understanding is the stomach is cut so you have an upper and lower stomach. You get malabsorption because the intestinal tract is looped up and attached to the upper stomach.

With the sleeve, they just reduce the size of your stomach. There is no malabsorption involved.

The stomach is cut to divide the upper stomach from the lower. Malabsorption is accomplished because the intestinal tract is looped upward and attached to the upper stomach.

Originally posted at www.verticalsleevetalk.com