Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any Oklahoma Sleevers

Hi joy! thanks so much for asking! I am doing much much better. I have a little minor pain left from the incisions but that is it. The nausea is completely gone. I have one more week of full liquids then I can start the purée stage.

I've lost a total of 16 lb including the pre op diet! I am happy and am feeling well enough to start walking so it should start to come off fast now.

Best of luck with your upcoming surgery! Dr Le and his team are fabulous, they really took the time to answer all of my questions while I was in the hospital. The pre op diet is hard, but so worth it since it shrinks your liver and prepares you somewhat for post op eating!

Glad you are doing so great. I am excited to get to your point. 16 pounds down already that is fantastic!

Hello to my fellow Okies. I had surgery with Dr. Broussard at Weightwise last Feb. I am down 104 pounds since surgery. 10 more to goal. I'm in Northern OK :)

Hello to my fellow Okies. I had surgery with Dr. Broussard at Weightwise last Feb. I am down 104 pounds since surgery. 10 more to goal. I'm in Northern OK :)

That is spectacular. I hope at my 1 year I am that close to my goal!!! Congratulations !!!

I'm in Tahlequah, Ok! Scheduled for surgery 2/25/14!

That is spectacular. I hope at my 1 year I am that close to my goal!!! Congratulations !!!

I don't live in Oklahoma BUT I did travel out to Edmond for my surgery. I read online easily hundreds of reviews on Dr Gregory Walton and not one negative thing was said about him. I flew out 1/19/14, had pre-op 1/20 and surgery on 1/21. I had a very easy surgery and recovery. I did not suffer from any gas pains. I was released on 1/22 on good behavior (able to drink 4 Water bottles from after surgery til the next morning and was up walking every hour).

I have only great things to say about WeightWise, everyone who works there and the surgery center- summit medical center. Would definitely recommend them to in staters and out of staters!

I don't live in Oklahoma BUT I did travel out to Edmond for my surgery. I read online easily hundreds of reviews on Dr Gregory Walton and not one negative thing was said about him. I flew out 1/19/14, had pre-op 1/20 and surgery on 1/21. I had a very easy surgery and recovery. I did not suffer from any gas pains. I was released on 1/22 on good behavior (able to drink 4 Water bottles from after surgery til the next morning and was up walking every hour). <br><br> I have only great things to say about WeightWise, everyone who works there and the surgery center- summit medical center. Would definitely recommend them to in staters and out of staters!

They are a great group. I love them!! They gave me a new life.

I'm in Lawton. Had my sleeve march 7 and loving it more everyday!

I am from tulsa and got sleeved by Dr. Ladd Atkins in tulsa. I am 5 days post op and ive lost 35 lbs since I went to the first seminar in January.

I stayed 2 nights at pinnacle specialty hospital and I had 2 nurses to myself the whole time. I was the only patient for the whole 2 days.

I was self pay and I chose Dr. Atkins because he seemed very friendly and approachable. I am so excited. Went to the mall today with my daughter and I cant wait to go back when its time to shop for some new clothes. I have a seminar coming up the first week of June and I cant wait til I can show off the new me to my co workers whom I haven't seen since last year. It will be awesome to be able to shop at my favorite stores again (new York and co)

Edited by webhopper

I am in NW OKC. I was sleeved on January 29, 2014. I have lost 37 pounds and I am stalled big time. Need to lose about 20 more.

Sleeved 4-15 by Dr. Katsis in Owasso! Love Dr Kirk too!

Can anyone recommend a plastic surgeon for a Tummy Tuck, breast implants and thigh lift? Mainly a doc that can do a good thigh lift. I lost 80 lbs and had my surgery in Mexico. I live in Tulsa area. Thanks in advance