Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any Oklahoma Sleevers

Hey shrinks this whole foods will have a hot bar and a lot more it will be the best one in ok. Do u happend to know the names of the apt complex I am looking to rent until I know I am going to be at this one for the long haul. I was looking at greenbrier any reviews on that. Store should be opening mid November thanks so much for the help

Same here. BCBS didn't cover my surgery either. I can tell you this though' date=' you will SAVE money on the amount of food you no longer buy/consume! I am already seeing that! The first few days were tough for me, some pain, mourning food, questioning if I did the right thing. I think the majority if people have these thoughts at first. The two week of liquids after surgery is no fun!! You just want something to chew, lol. After those two weeks though it is MUCH MUCH better! You can do it! If you ever have questions or need to talk, just message me anytime![/quote']

Bobs wouldn't cover mine so I went to Mexico travel and all 6000.00

Hey shrinks this whole foods will have a hot bar and a lot more it will be the best one in ok. Do u happend to know the names of the apt complex I am looking to rent until I know I am going to be at this one for the long haul. I was looking at greenbrier any reviews on that. Store should be opening mid November thanks so much for the help

I'll do a drive by and send you the info.

Greenbriar is in the iffy area west of Southern Hills Country Club. I don't know about the complex specifically, but that area has had a lot of crime in the last few years.

I live in McAlester. I am going to Mexico for my surgery the 3rd of September.

At this time, 30 days from now I will be in the hospital recovering from my procedure! I'm so excited! I have no nerves at all about the actual procedure. I have my colonoscopy this Wednesday & I am absolutely dreading it!

I live in McAlester. I am going to Mexico for my surgery the 3rd of September.

Good luck! Keep us posted :)

Arrived in San Diego this after noon and I have been to the hospital for an EKG and blood work. Tomorrow I am second in line for surgery.

Arrived in San Diego this after noon and I have been to the hospital for an EKG and blood work. Tomorrow I am second in line for surgery.

Good luck today!!

Hey I am getting sleeved sept 20 but moving to tulsa from ny in November is tulsa a nice city any thing I should worry about or parts I should stay away from

Apartments near Whole Foods: 1 1/2 miles north on Yale are Ridge Park, The Lodge, Pepper Tree & The Vintage, 1 1/2 miles west on 91st are Lakewood & Crown Chase. There are also apartments at the corner of 101st & Sheridan (about 2 miles), but I didn't get the name. This should cover a variety of rental rates from luxury to mid/low. Good luck with your apartment search! Can't wait for the store to open :)

Creekwood Apartments are at 83rd & Memorial.....not too far from the store location either :)

My predetermination of medical necessity has been submitted & I called to check on it yesterday. I was told they denied due to requesting proof of 2 co-morbid conditions that have not responded to medical treatment. I questioned why when my BMI was at the 40+ requirement. She looked at the paperwork & the surgeon leader was the first page & stated my BMI was 39. When she looked at the next page it had it listed correctly so she sent it back through for review with that note.

I am now anxious about it going through again. I've been so positive through all of this & refuse to let this little bump bring me down! I know it happens all the time & that people hit much bigger bumps than mine but it still bugs me a little.

I'm about an hour south of OKC. :)

Have you had the surgery yet? I had mine done July 30th at Weight Wise.