Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Happy Saturday!! Down 2 lbs this week to 199!!! Woohoo!!! GOOOOOOOAAAAAALLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!! It took almost 10 months but I finally made it to my original goal of 200 lbs...that's a loss of 131 lbs!!! I absolutely love my sleeve and I believe this tool has helped me to eat right and utimately has saved my life. I am thankful to all of the support from all of you. I hope to give the same encouragament to you that I have received from all of you. Thank you!!

Now' date=' onto my next goal of 190. My Dr and nutritionists suggest my original goal of 200, but I believe I can get to 190 by maintaining my current lifestyle.

Nice job to all of you! Looks like everyone is doing quite nicely! Keep it up!!! You can do it!!! :)[/quote']

Yay Vance!!! Congrats!!!

Sent from my iPhone using VST

No change again for me this week. This is my 3rd week in a stall. Still sitting at 160 and 20lbs from goal. Still eating the same and have changed my work out routine. Will try upping my calories a bit today to see if I can break this stall. Congrats to all the losers and maintainers!

Help me. I am not losing weight as fast as the rest of you. I have lost 20 pounds and then it stopped. What am I doing wrong?

Good morning sleevers! It's Saturday weigh in!!!

This morning I'm 163! Down 5 lbs this week! I'm soooooooo excited (ready to sing the pointer sisters song lol)

Have a great week -good luck everyone!

9/29/12

WOOT WOOT!!!!! After 2 weeks of no movement I am happy to report a 6lb loss' date=' 205 today.[/quote']

10/06/12

Hmmmm, well, looks like my body is playing games with me. 205 again today. This is getting interesting. We'll see what happens next week.

Has anybody else noticed that our bodies like to dance around that 200-210 range for a while before they allow us to move into Onederland??

Hit 435 yesterday and same today so that's 70 lbs in 51 days. Doing the tap dance now, yeah. Just hope to maintain this average loss for the next couple of months.

Ok, I'm here for my first Super Saturday Weigh In.

I was sleeved on Monday, October 1, 2012 and my start weight was 252.

As of this morning, I am 242.7 so I have lost 9.3 pounds since Monday.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!

Staying at 192 but lost a few inches...let it readjust and see where I am next week. Have a good one everybody!

Happy Saturday!! I'm down 3 lbs this week to 196! Woohooo!!! 4 lbs under goal! Great job everyone! Keep that positive attitude! :)

Its been 2 weeks for me, last time i was 278.6 and today im 274... Sleeved on 8/6/12.... and my grand total is 51lbs including my 2 week preop....all smiles here!!! Congrats everyone on your loss this week!!!

Today I'm 228.5 and down 3 lbs.

No change here, but I haven't been drinking or actually eating...but IM dying to get to my 100Pd loss...last week 193 this wk 193 ....3 pounds to my second goal

Little late !!

Pre-op diet start date August 1st

Surgery date August 14th

Original weight. 238

Saturday's weight 178.

My new goal is 100 pounds.

Total loss 60 pounds. Whoo hoo!!!

40 to go.

Congrats too everyone!!!

Can not wait till next Saturday. Will try hard to stay off the devil scale till then. Lol????