Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My emotions are high this morning. When I stepped on the scale and I saw the reading' date=' my eyes welled up with tears. 3.2 lb loss which brings me to 100 lbs. Gone. Forever.[/quote']

Woo! Hoo! Congrats!!!

187 that makes 3 lbs lost and the first time I didn't cheat by looking at the scale!

Last week 217' date=' today 216. Happy with a loss!

I won't be checking in for the next 3 weeks as we are going on our summer vacation ( looking forward to wearing a swimsuit this year!!)

See you in August!!![/quote']

We arrived back from vacation this morning!! It was awesome, but I am happy to be home!!!

Now for the reality check.... Weighed in at 210lbs, that's 6 down for this vacation!!!!

Pre-sleeve I would have gained about 10!!!!

08/04/12

The electronic weighing device on the floor today displays 225!...........*And he crowd goes wild*.......... We are the champions' date=' my friends. We'll keep on fighting till the end.

That's 4 more pounds from last week & a grand total of 64lbs lost....... C'mon ride tha train, ride it!

Looks like I missed the 1/2 way to goal mark by 3lbs......................... But 2 out of 3 ain't bad[/quote']

08/11/12

Woot Woot!!!!! There went the 3lbs I was missing last week........ I am now officially 1/2 way to goal!! I really can't believe how fast this is going.

Weighed in at 222 this morning. I'm still almost 2weeks from my 3 month mark. This still seems so crazy.

Last week 249, this week 246.5. 2.5 lbs down.

This week due to having to share my car with my husband I couldn't go to the gym as much as I wanted to. I still lost 1.8 lbs. We should be getting his car back Monday, so I FULLY expect to go back to my new normal this week.

This is even after eating at Joe's Crab Shack last night for my bday. Hubs and I shared a Arctic Bay Steampot and I still brought food home. I didn't eat any of the corn, sausage or potato. But I was all over 1 crab leg, 4 shrimp and 1/2 a lobster tail.

I missed last week but since July 29th I went from 225 to 221. Not as great as I'd like but slow and steady.

SW: 243.6

Last week: 178.6

Current week: 176

I weighed in at 173.6 (lost 2.4 lbs) which means I have officially lost 70 lbs and my 5 month surgiversary is Monday. Woo! Hoo! 38 until I hit goal.

Late checking in this week - was out of town for work and just got back in - was our first test with lots of eating out in restaurants, it went pretty well and got lots of swimming in which was a blast.

My husband and I are still amazed at the volume of food we used to eat - and just how little we can eat now.

Even better - down 5.5 this week :)

I weighed in at 171.2 (lost 2.4 lbs-same loss as last week). 36.2 lbs to goal. Woo! Hoo!