Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

206.8...a 2.5lb loss. I've been feeling like 10lbs a month at this stage would be a good steady loss' date=' so right on track! Though my labor day goal of 195 may be a little aggressive!![/quote']

Think I'm at 204, but using a hotel room scale, so who knows, lol.

This week I'm at 249. That is a 5.5 lb loss. Some of that loss is due to eating watermelon that did not agree with my sleeve. Gave me a horrible stomach ache and then exited in rapid fashion.

SW: 243.6

Last week: 178.6

Current week: 176

Finally can say I've lost 50 pounds! 2 more days will be my 6 mo surgiversary ;)

07/28/12

YEEEEEE HAWWWW!!!!!! scale today reads 229! I'm still way below my Water intake so I'm gonna add 1/2 gal of Water weight to the scale again. So I'm reporting 233. Holy Cow' date=' I've lost 7 pounds this week! This is unreal.

Side Note: the reason I'm not getting my water like I should is because about 2 weeks ago I had a severe Gout attack then strained the achillles tendon in my other foot, while trying to get home I managed to strain a muscle in the Gout foot too.

So I've been stuck on the couch for 2 weeks having to crawl to the bathroom. So I guess you can see why drinking a lot of water has not been very appealing.[/quote']

08/04/12

The electronic weighing device on the floor today displays 225!...........*And he crowd goes wild*.......... We are the champions, my friends. We'll keep on fighting till the end.

That's 4 more pounds from last week & a grand total of 64lbs lost....... C'mon ride tha train, ride it!

Looks like I missed the 1/2 way to goal mark by 3lbs......................... But 2 out of 3 ain't bad

Fully hydrated and down 4.5 lbs to 213!! Wooohooo!!! Congrats everyone! Have a great week!! :)

My emotions are high this morning. When I stepped on the scale and I saw the reading, my eyes welled up with tears. 3.2 lb loss which brings me to 100 lbs. Gone. Forever.

My emotions are high this morning. When I stepped on the scale and I saw the reading, my eyes welled up with tears. 3.2 lb loss which brings me to 100 lbs. Gone. Forever.

So excited for you Tif! Congrats!!!

Last week I was 262 had surgery 8/1 today I'm 253.4.

Was sleeved on 7/27/12 (by the wonder Dr. Ramos-Kelly)

7 days post-op

Pre-op Diet Weight: 199

Surgery Weight: 188

Current Weight: 186

Slow but okay with it...

Down 2.5 this week :) I'll take it!

Down 1.8 this week after stalling a few days. hoping it's just my body adjusting :)

216.4 last week, 214.3 this morning = a 2.1 lb loss.

Started the gym this week & am now 4 months out... feeling good :)

& CONGRATS to losing 100 lbs, hun! WOOHOO!!