Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I only lost .5 lb this week, down to 225. Thought I did better than that, but oh well. Good luck everyone! You're doing great!! :)

222, I'm 3 weeks post-op, I've hit a stall and I'm trying not to panic, I hope I will start losing soon

148 today! I feel great! God is good! Off to zumba! Have a GREAT WEEK and KEEP KEEPING ON!!!!!!!!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!

SW:243.6

CW:194

4.2 lbs lost since last week and only 4 oz away from 50 lbs lost and halfway to goal. It was a great week and I hope to repeat it this next week. Good luck to all!

SW: 243.6

CW: 192.2

1.8 lbs lost since last week. I made it past the 50 lbs lost to 51.4 lbs lost and more than half way to goal (100lbs). I used MFP religiously and exercised like animal. Would love to lose 3 more lbs by July 4th, fingers crossed. Great job to all the losers this week and to those stuck on stalls and staying on track! Never give up!

222' date=' I'm 3 weeks post-op, I've hit a stall and I'm trying not to panic, I hope I will start losing soon[/quote']

You will, just stick to your plan. I've had 3 big stalls since my surgery March 13th. They come and thankfully go...

196 down from 200! That's 4 lbs this week!

Welcome to Onederland. You'll love it here. Great VIP access to many more NSVs. Congrats!

So last week I gained .8 lbs. This week' date=' I lost that .8 lbs, plus another 3.2 lbs. FOUR POUNDS GONE FOREVER!

I've officially lost 90.2 lbs. Less than 10 lbs to go for 100 lbs lost. I haven't really thought about that until two days ago when I was telling my friend where I was at and when I said I only have 10 lbs to go, my eyes started to well up and my throat tightened up.

Who would've thought?[/quote']

AWESOME JOB!!!!!! I am so excited for you.

I went from 234.8 down to 232.6 for a 2.2 pound loss this week :)

Great job!

Been mia for a bit...but I'm happily checking in at 188 from 193! That's 5 lbs this week at almost 3 months out. So far I'm down 33lbs since surgery and 70 since I started my journey a year ago. The best part is having a BMI in the 20's from 40's.

From 254 last week to 251 this week

175 enjoy!!!

275 sorry typo!!

264, Down 2.7 lbs from last week.