Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

WOOHOO!!Down to 178! Only 38lbs from my goal!!

I lost another 2 lbs this week, bringing me down to 244.8. This brought me under 100 lbs left to go. Only 24.2 lbs left until I've lost 100 lbs though.

I keep telling myself, it's not a sprint. It's a marathon. ;-)

Finally after a 2.5 week stall (ugh how dreadful) where I was ranging from 205-207 I weigh in today at 203!! A size 14/16 as of this week as well!!!

Me too! Think we might be VGS twins lol! I was out of town this weekend but weighed in this morning at 203 and then again tonight at 201.5...woohoo! Hello onederland, here I come :)

Was out of town on a trip with my hubby this past week. I weighed in this morning at 245.6 so I lost that pound I had gained,,plus .2 pound :) Hey,,better than nothin.lol Getting back on track this week.

OK SOOOO since starting this post December 17, 2011 I'm up 2.5 lbs (weigh in from last Saturday). It's good because my goal weighing once a week was to remain in the 5 lb fluctuation weight, under goal. So all is well.

The experiment is working y'all! Weighing once a week is GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Of course I have cheated BUT NO WHERE NEAR where I use to be...Some days I would literally weight morning, noon, night and in between UGH UGH UGH!

I am NO LONGER chained to the scale THANK GOD LOL!!!!!

I also realized for the FIRST time in my LIFE I am working out 6 days a week (since February 2012) and not for the purpose of trying to lose weight but to be healthy :) and that also makes me soooo happy!!!!

Anyway, I am going to continue to weigh in Super Saturdays and continue the experiment, I would love to weigh exactly the same December 17, 2012 as I did December 17, 2011, that would be GREAT!!! We'll seeeeeee...WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST THIS WEEK! See you Saturday :) HUGS!

Was out of town on a trip with my hubby this past week. I weighed in this morning at 245.6 so I lost that pound I had gained,,plus .2 pound :) Hey,,better than nothin.lol Getting back on track this week.

YOU CAN DO IT GIRLIE!!!!!

I lost another 2 lbs this week. I didn't think I was going to lose at all.

I'm down to 242.8. I had my 3 month check up with my surgeon yesterday. According to their scale, I had lost 40 lbs since surgery and he was very pleased with my progress. I was afraid that he was going to say I hadn't lost enough. I told him I haven't vomited at all, I don't have any acid issues hardly at all and if I feel one, I can take a Tums and it relieves it and goes away. I told him my bad day Water intake is no less than 64 oz, but I am for 80 - 90 oz a day. He told me I was his most exceptional patient of the day. YAY!

I lost another 2 lbs this week. I didn't think I was going to lose at all.

I'm down to 242.8. I had my 3 month check up with my surgeon yesterday. According to their scale, I had lost 40 lbs since surgery and he was very pleased with my progress. I was afraid that he was going to say I hadn't lost enough. I told him I haven't vomited at all, I don't have any acid issues hardly at all and if I feel one, I can take a Tums and it relieves it and goes away. I told him my bad day Water intake is no less than 64 oz, but I am for 80 - 90 oz a day. He told me I was his most exceptional patient of the day. YAY!

WHOO HOO!

147! I just finished Zumba and feeling GREAT!

Have a GREAT day sleeve family!

I've been stalled for about a week now. I'm expecting a drop soon though. Clothes are falling off!

215 - 1lb down from last week... Is there a 3month stall on top of the 3 week stall?

Went from 245.8 to 242.4 for 3.4 pound loss...it was a pretty good week!

I don't even HAVE a scale! Sometimes I want to know so bad that I go to my firlfriends' houses to borrow their scales ;)

I went from GAINING 1.3 lbs this week (BOO! But I'm pretty sure it was due to Aunt Flow!!!)

to getting on the scale and LOSING 2.6 lbs this afternoon! So I am:

247.4 lbs!!! :)