Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Crazy Stuff Is Happening!

Hi all!! So I will be a yr out on jan 24th 2012. It has been a crazy, happy, sad, exhausting, mind blowing yr! I've made mistakes, went a little too crazy, but came back and I love my freaking sleeve. I started this journey at 304 at a size tight 24. As of today I am 158 and a size 7-10 depending on the clothrd and m/l shirt. I only have 8 lbs til I am a healthy bmi and 18 lbs til goal (which I might even lower!!) I am still losing about a lb a week with some stalls.

This is amazing to me! I don't ever remember being this small. I still have a lot of toning to do and am planning on getting ps. I don't think of myself as small or beautiful but I've noticed the way people treat me. Guys check me out! And not the ones I usually had. You know what I'm saying? When ur big u settle. I'm talking hottt guys that those skinny perfect b*****s get!! And its surreal. Women give me dirty looks. This one pisses me off. But they are nicer to my face. When I was obese thin women were for the most part very rude.

I still can't wrap my mind around it. I see pics of thr old me and I can't believe it. I have so much more confidence now and it shows!! My sister who I love dearly but can be quite mean is jealous!! She used to be very thin bodering on an eating disorder. A couple months ago she let me go through some clothes that she had. There was a box thst didn't fit her anymore she was saving. She let me borrow some and they fit!! She was irrate!! She didn't think I was smaller than her!! Now they are a little too baggy (not the shirts yet becaise my arms and tummy are still a little too big. She used to make fun of me and call me fat and now I weigh less!! I shouldn't be happy about this but I feel likes its karma. I never go out of my way to make her feel bad and now when we talk about weight she gets mad and says ur not big its just extra skin. If u didn't have that ud be skinny. Has anyone else experienced this?

LOL!!! YEAA!! IM SO VERY HAPPY FOR YOU!! YEAH, THAT KARMA IS BIATCHH!! LOL!!

Well, you've done amazing for your first year (almost)!!!! I just want to say, I think most of us here have that one person who finds it hard to fully accept who we have become, and feel that competitiveness toward us. Don't let that get to you. You already know now that you are smaller than her, and she knows it too.

;) OH happy day!!