Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY yesterday LV smile.png I'm starting this today in fact. Birthday weeks a killer! My belly is not looking happy right now. LOL! Oh well, I had my fun - but I think maintenance is really up to each of us individually. We have to realize when it's time to be good and get back to being good, instead of just ignoring it or giving up.

Im going to try it after the New Year. Now is just too hard. So far I have not gained, just stayed the same within 2 pounds... which is really good in the big picture, but I would love to power these last few pounds off in the first half of the New Year! MORE GREEN VEGGIES! I can start that part now!

Diva you look really good! Thanks for sharing all of your experiences because I really need the motivation sometimes. And it's true if we really mess up one day, or a couple of days, that we need to forgive ourselves and move on. Well said!

Great post! I needed to read something like this today.

I did the Kim version of Divas bootcamp for two days, and I lost all the weight I had gained over the holidays. I'm back to my standard eating like before the holidays and am doing fine. It really helped me grab hold of myself and stop the madness quickly. (FYI 4 pounds in two days!)

Yayyyy glad I could help!!!

@Kim - awesome!!! Glad whatever or however you did it worked for you! Maybe you can share it too, so others might be able to try it. :)

I think your version is better than mine... I just drank the 6-8 glasses of Water, not the gallon... and had a tiny amount of fruit with my meals (a few raisins on my cottage cheese... a half a pear on my salad with blue cheese and walnuts) ... but mostly it was a variety of Protein, veggies (mostly brussels sprouts, cauliflower and broccoli and a little bit of carrots...) almond butter, cheese, greek yogurt, tofu and gluten. Really it was not that hard, and I could feel the restriction with the protein first... the sleeve was working. I cut the carb craving enough to get back to a realistic level of carbs and not the "Party like there is no tomorrow and I want MORE chocolate" levels. Moderation! Who would have thunk?!

I think your version is better than mine... I just drank the 6-8 glasses of Water, not the gallon... and had a tiny amount of fruit with my meals (a few raisins on my cottage cheese... a half a pear on my salad with blue cheese and walnuts) ... but mostly it was a variety of Protein, veggies (mostly brussels sprouts, cauliflower and broccoli and a little bit of carrots...) almond butter, cheese, greek yogurt, tofu and gluten. Really it was not that hard, and I could feel the restriction with the Protein first... the sleeve was working. I cut the carb craving enough to get back to a realistic level of carbs and not the "Party like there is no tomorrow and I want MORE chocolate" levels. Moderation! Who would have thunk?!

Thats good, and this is why I try to stay away from the liquid pouch test. I don't have a pouch I have a sleeve. LOL ;) I can easily get back on track without liquid torture. Anyway I hear ya on the "Party like there is no tomorrow" which I might have to do this on December 20th... hahaa!!

......Anyway I hear ya on the "Party like there is no tomorrow" which I might have to do this on December 20th... hahaa!!

If the world ends, at least we will be lookin' good!

That's how I see it ;)

Thank you for sharing this I am certainly starting this tomorrow! I have been out of control sadly...

I started this midday on Jan 5. I didn't get a gallon of Water in (more like 20 oz or so) and being from the south, I didn't avoid salt. By the morning of Jan 7, I had lost 4.9 lbs. Today, Jan 10, I have lost 6.4 lbs. I added other color veggies last night and had about 40 oz of Water yesterday.

This means that MY STALL IS BROKEN!!! And, it means that I was causing the stall.

I have learned so much about myself in the last three months that it's hard to keep up. I sometimes just ignore what I know and do what my addiction to food drives me to do. I am better equipped to recognize and deal with these issues thanks to the people on this board.

I am going to try these..been hitting the gym but only been loosing 1 pound a week..I need a kick in the butt to get me back on track. Thank you and happy belated birthday. Banane55.gif

I started this midday on Jan 5. I didn't get a gallon of Water in (more like 20 oz or so) and being from the south, I didn't avoid salt. By the morning of Jan 7, I had lost 4.9 lbs. Today, Jan 10, I have lost 6.4 lbs. I added other color veggies last night and had about 40 oz of Water yesterday.

This means that MY STALL IS BROKEN!!! And, it means that I was causing the stall.

I have learned so much about myself in the last three months that it's hard to keep up. I sometimes just ignore what I know and do what my addiction to food drives me to do. I am better equipped to recognize and deal with these issues thanks to the people on this board.

Shae, WOW LADY!!! Rock on!! I encourage anyone to modify this to fit your own needs. Just knowing what works, and having the basics in mind - you will break any stall and move forth with the ultimate goal -- and that is all of us getting healthy and HAPPY!

Whoohooo!! :)

ok.... im back. I think i started this either Monday or Tuesday...and i cheated the first day ( bad moment of weakness!!) But have stayed true and kept to Protein Protein, Water water...and i am down 3 lbs!!!! So i can staying with this until goal lol. its not that hard, as i love protein. Now that im finally over the carb monster, i think , i mean i know i can do this. I also found a 5 calorie iced tea mix that i LOVE LOVE LOVE. Even ordered 8 boxes online. Think that is helping lots too. So just wanted to check and say thank you to Irene!! Im motivated again and on fire. Hopefully this fire keeps burning and i keep losing! Thanks again Diva!!

Good luck to everyone!